May 05, 2024, 02:53:25 AMLatest Member: wkddj12
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » I need a wikipedia team

I need a wikipedia team

Started by Santa, June 18, 2013, 03:31:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jonathan

Quote from: nanak tatum on June 19, 2013, 08:18:24 PM
Quote from: Dewo on June 19, 2013, 07:31:03 PM
Quote from: nanak tatum on June 19, 2013, 07:19:37 PM
Quote from: Jonathan on June 19, 2013, 08:49:18 AM
Application:
How long have you been playing for?
- Late 2006
How often would you add new content/improve existing content on the Wikipedia:
- I'd update it whenever I have an excess amount of free time.
Do you have good grammar? (Yes/No):
- When I choose to; used to score high on any grammar examinations I took.
Are you good with any languages other than English? (If Yes, list the languages, otherwise put No):
- I can speak Chinese and I'm semi-literate in Spanish, based off the international baccalaureate program.
Why do you want to join this team?:
- I'd have one more thing to do when I'm bored.
Do you agree to be banned on all of your accounts if you intentionally edit/create articles that reflect negatively toward Zylon Gaming? (Yes/No):
- Sure.

I think it means how long have you been playing BC. And you know Chinese? :O and English? daaaamn two hardest languages right there.
not rly

Actually yes they are.

Closed Beta. Better?

Live the life you want. Don't let others control you.

KillerPig

Quote from: Toast on June 20, 2013, 06:40:06 PM
Quote from: KillerPig on June 20, 2013, 09:08:44 AM
How long have you been playing for:
Mid 2007-present

How often will you add new content/improve existing content on the wikipedia:
Whenever old content must be revised or new content must be added

Do you have good grammar? (Yes/No):
Better than everyone here who claims to

Are you good with languages other than English? (If Yes, list the languages, otherwise put No):
No

Why do you want to join this team?:
Because not having me on this team will literally be your loss

You agree to be banned on all of your accounts if you intentionally edit/create articles that reflect negatively toward Zylon Gaming. (Yes/No):
Yes

Where are the periods you use to end a sentence or phrase? ;)

on my phone sory
Want proof of my glorious work go look cyber's guide for 97.65% perfect grammar ty

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

LightRequiem

talking in Chinese is easy, however writing is a lot harder ;)

but we've got lots of dialects

like HK, Canto, Wenzhou, Manderin and sjit.. there is more but i dont know how to write them
also most spoken dialect is manderin

You're so cool, I'll give you a green dot!

Sexy babe

lara538

How long have you been playing for: February,2012.
How often will you add new content/improve existing content on the wikipedia: I would translate the english page to portuguese(if u guys want a portuguese wikipedia bc article) making adaptations and adding new things if i think its necessary, so i would basically update as often as the english wiki
Do you have good grammar? (Yes/No): Not really but im only applying to help with a portuguese page, if Zylon dont want one just deny my app, so english grammar isnt necessary but i have good portuguese grammar
Are you good with languages other than English? (If Yes, list the languages, otherwise put No): Yes.Portuguese
Why do you want to join this team?: To help making a bc portuguese wikipedia page, now that ZeroUH left and cant help, and also because i see regularly some brazilians ingame.
You agree to be banned on all of your accounts if you intentionally edit/create articles that reflect negatively toward Zylon Gaming. (Yes/No): Yes.

I will only be useful if Zylon want a portuguese page unfortunately...
Thanks ang and spidey for the sigs! :3

(click to show/hide)

Epic xD

How long have you been playing for: november 2006
How often will you add new content/improve existing content on the wikipedia: idk
Do you have good grammar? (Yes/No): better than most of these people
Are you good with languages other than English? (If Yes, list the languages, otherwise put No): basic german
Why do you want to join this team?: i am swag heh
You agree to be banned on all of your accounts if you intentionally edit/create articles that reflect negatively toward Zylon Gaming. (Yes/No):  no

Quote from: KillerPig on June 24, 2011, 07:49:43 AM
I've been debating with myself about this for a long time now. No, I'm not leaving BC, but when I get back, I'll be asking the girl I've liked for a long time to go out with me. Wish me luck. Zomg I'm so excited.

123bomb123

Quote from: Epic xD on June 30, 2013, 03:02:31 AM
How long have you been playing for: november 2006
How often will you add new content/improve existing content on the wikipedia: idk
Do you have good grammar? (Yes/No): better than most of these people
Are you good with languages other than English? (If Yes, list the languages, otherwise put No): basic german
Why do you want to join this team?: i am swag heh
You agree to be banned on all of your accounts if you intentionally edit/create articles that reflect negatively toward Zylon Gaming. (Yes/No):  no
Please do not post if you are joking. This is basically spam. -_- If you want to actually join the beloved Wikipedia team then I think you should put together a more serious application. I hate when people troll serious business like this. >_< Useless!

IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

-Speedy-

lol simmer down there kid dont got to rage.

#1 *Sector Nub*
-Speedy-, Speedy II, Speedy III

123bomb123

Quote from: -Speedy- on June 30, 2013, 03:15:07 AM
lol simmer down there kid dont got to rage.
Trolling is un-acceptable! Are you siding with the troll. Are you also a troll, hmm? Please don't troll me. -_- You are the kid here, troll.  .-.

because.

-Speedy-

its not a troll first of all he is going to be one of the wiki members wether u like it or not.

#1 *Sector Nub*
-Speedy-, Speedy II, Speedy III

Yz

Quote from: -Speedy- on June 30, 2013, 05:05:21 AM
its not a troll first of all he is going to be one of the wiki members wether u like it or not.

everyone who read that convo is laughing at u just so u know .-.
DISCORD killyzkill

antisickness

speedy got destroyed ahaha gg wp nore

Also mister ur fgt

Why do ppl need to know foreign languages?

123bomb123

Quote from: antisickness on June 30, 2013, 08:09:35 AM

Also mister ur fgt

I still love you.  :-*

(click to show/hide)

because.

antisickness

Quote from: 123bomb123 on June 30, 2013, 03:50:35 PM
Quote from: antisickness on June 30, 2013, 08:09:35 AM

Also mister ur fgt

I still love you.  :-*

(click to show/hide)

fk u men :'(

spiderstar

(click to show/hide)

droid zylon1

How long have you been playing for: I've played BC since the level cap was 108 (do not remember how long ago that was). Also played Acclaim from 2007 until they shutdown.
How often will you add new content/improve existing content on the wikipedia: I will be able to access wikipedia daily (since i have internet on my iphone).
Do you have good grammar? (Yes/No): My grammer isn't that great however, I could spell check the information and check it several times for grammatical errors.
Are you good with languages other than English? (If Yes, list the languages, otherwise put No): Yes. Korean. Its not very fluent but i can get the point across with ease.
Why do you want to join this team?: I've always wanted to help boutcheetah and become part of the staff but due to work and activeness I cannot manage this. I can manage this position though because i have my phone and nothing but time to dedicate to zylongaming.
You agree to be banned on all of your accounts if you intentionally edit/create articles that reflect negatively toward Zylon Gaming. (Yes/No): Yes. I will never post anything to negatively reflect boutcheetah / zylongaming but if i was to do so then i would deserve the punishment.

Thanks for reading

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-