May 04, 2024, 06:54:49 PMLatest Member: 0ptipl3x137

Errr

Started by Lyric_, December 16, 2010, 11:30:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lyric_

Ornalth, Pimp, WeEd. Miss dem all....

I'm not a player I just crush a lot.

Optimism

December 16, 2010, 02:32:00 PM #31 Last Edit: December 16, 2010, 02:38:48 PM by Optimism
Quote from: HideYourKids on December 16, 2010, 01:34:45 PM
I wouldn't** go as far as to say Opti is the best that has ever played BOTS. Cause in all honesty, he's not.

Maybe in BoutCheeetah, but not in BOTS

I was the best to ever play...in bots and here.

S_A and Starscream55 are the other two I'm talking about. You're a CB player and don't know the new generation tech (block glitch, block glitch break, push glitch, etc.). You didn't know these techs when I played bots and you still don't know these techs today. This automatically disqualifies you and the rest of CB players from ever coming close to being the best. Period. I beat Weed as a complete newb and he went posting on the old forums "who is this guy" back in early 07'. I didn't play the other two; however, I know for a fact they would stand no chance at all vs. me or anyone else with the qualities of a new generation player and the tech passed down to this generation that was discovered by my generation (late 07-08 players). Mid-Air tech being one of these techniques (the others aforementioned). You can never argue against this, because you simply don't have the qualities to be the best. Your knowledge is too limited with regard to the mechanics of the game. This being true, you could never come close unless taught.

CB players have always been demonstratively over-rated. Each and every one. They are judged the best by those who came from CB (these judges are not qualified to rank the best because they don't understand what is required to be the best). Stating otherwise is simply a delusion.
- Opti -
- Sanctuary Founder | PvP King -
- Retired -

Lyric_

The GC tech that you claim that you came up with is nothing more than a fluke. It can't be mastered. It happens due to lag, everyone does it every once in a while, you were just the first to act out and claim it as your own. It happens from spamming your keyboard when trying to counter after an evade lock. Same thing happens with, upper, and a regular strike.

Just because I don't know the new techs doesn't make you better than me. I can learn them just as you did. It's not hard. None of you would know the flop shortcut if is wasn't for me and the others showing it to you. I was in the room when It was first done, I was even the second person to do it, and that alone changed pvp completely.

You may be the best since late 07, but hardly the best ever.

I mean, I have mad respect for you, as a person and a pvper.
I am not saying that you are shitty by any means, just simply that your title is self proclaimed.

Optimism

December 16, 2010, 02:44:07 PM #33 Last Edit: December 16, 2010, 02:47:31 PM by Optimism
Quote from: HideYourKids on December 16, 2010, 02:40:39 PM
The GC tech that you claim that you came up with is nothing more than a fluke. It can't be mastered. It happens due to lag, everyone does it every once in a while, you were just the first to act out and claim it as your own. It happens from spamming your keyboard when trying to counter after an evade lock. Same thing happens with, upper, and a regular strike.

Just because I don't know the new techs doesn't make you better than me. I can learn them just as you did. It's not hard. None of you would know the flop shortcut if is wasn't for me and the others showing it to you. I was in the room when It was first done, I was even the second person to do it, and that alone changed pvp completely.

You may be the best since late 07, but hardly the best ever.

I mean, I have mad respect for you, as a person and a pvper.
I am not saying that you are ****ty by any means, just simply that your title is self proclaimed.

This statement alone is a testament to your lack of knowledge with regard to PvP technical skill required to claim my title. The mid-air tech is definitely not a fluke -- it is a timed strike at the point of the evade ball fading. This can be repeated with 100 percent accuracy each and every time. Similarly, one can jump out of an evade ball forcing a lag teleport in the same fashion, 100 percent of the time. My title is far from self-proclaimed. It is time tested and garnished as truth by countless who've played me during the time of Sanctuary and beyond. I've yet to be bested since early 08. Knowledge that supersedes your own with regard to pvp guarantees me the win if we are at equal jump attack skill level, which we aren't (I'm far superior).

And Kelvin, I know no disrespect is intended here. We've had our differences since we first met. No sense in spelling this out for me...lol.
- Opti -
- Retired -

Allie

Actually, what causes the "mid-air technique" is the skill being used at the precise time you're about to fall, before your client realizes you're about to fall.
This is possible to time, and thus isn't all key spam if you know how to time it correctly.

Thus, it's a possibility for someone to master doing it every time, but it's highly unlikely.

Quote from: VirusInject on December 16, 2010, 01:27:04 PM
Allie and Ninja

I blow at half the major parts of PvP, I'm just good at everything else.
8).

Optimism

Quote from: Allie on December 16, 2010, 02:46:58 PM
Actually, what causes the "mid-air technique" is the skill being used at the precise time you're about to fall, before your client realizes you're about to fall.
This is possible to time, and thus isn't all key spam if you know how to time it correctly.

Thus, it's a possibility for someone to master doing it every time, but it's highly unlikely.

I blow at half the major parts of PvP, I'm just good at everything else.
8).

If you weren't so emotional and lazy, you'd be at my level easily. I despise that about you >.>.

BAD STUDENT IS BAD.
- Opti -
- Retired -

Lyric_

Arguing is useless, because you have your opinion and I have mine. As will others.

You are the best from BC, I will admit.

But not from BOTS. I've played both you, and them. Making me qualified to protest and give an completely unbiased opinion.

I remember playing Pimp132. I  was a level 100, he was level 70 with tril. I had Kilo +3 and was fully coined. All he had was wings. He beat me, while still in blue.

No one in BOUTS or BOTS could do that to me. Not even you.

Optimism

December 16, 2010, 02:51:14 PM #37 Last Edit: December 16, 2010, 02:53:24 PM by Optimism
Quote from: HideYourKids on December 16, 2010, 02:48:56 PM
Arguing is useless, because you have your opinion and I have mine. As will others.

You are the best from BC, I will admit.

But not from BOTS. I've played both you, and them. Making me qualified to protest and give an completely unbiased opinion.

I remember playing Pimp132. I  was a level 100, he was level 70 with tril. I had Kilo +3 and was fully coined. All he had was wings. He beat me, while still in blue.

No one in BOUTS or BOTS could do that to me. Not even you.

What kind of correlation is that? We are two different individuals from two different eras. My point remains -- my era of gameplay completely dominates that of closed beta, period. There were countless to step onto flop that would rap3 pimp up one side and down the other. There is no doubt about this. The disparity between PvP knowledge is too great for this not to occur. Your view is far from objective Lyric, as you've been factualy inaccurate on numerous occasions already. If you don't know what you are talking about with regard to PvP, then you certainly must be questioned as to who you believe to be best. I've been playing this game for over 3 and a half years. Pimp wouldn't stand a chance...he quit in CB.
- Opti -
- Retired -

Allie

Quote from: Optimism on December 16, 2010, 02:48:31 PM
If you weren't so emotional and lazy, you'd be at my level easily. I despise that about you >.>.

BAD STUDENT IS BAD.

Excuse me for being emotional and lazy.

You should understand your students feelings and tone your teachings towards them.
Bad teacher is bad.

Lyric_

Sure, you can say you're better because they stopped playing.

I'll let you have that.

Optimism

Quote from: HideYourKids on December 16, 2010, 02:53:16 PM
Sure, you can say you're better because they stopped playing.

I'll let you have that.

So how exactly did you come to your aforesaid conclusion again? Read my edit above. lol.
- Opti -
- Retired -

Allie

I own you both in PvP, I'm just emotional and lazy, so it doesn't show.

Optimism

Quote from: Allie on December 16, 2010, 02:56:00 PM
I own you both in PvP, I'm just emotional and lazy, so it doesn't show.

Haha :).

You filthy whoar XD.
- Opti -
- Retired -

Allie

Come on for some PvP.

Optimism

Quote from: Allie on December 16, 2010, 03:01:41 PM
Come on for some PvP.

Being lazy with my g/f. Maybe in about an hour.
- Opti -
- Retired -

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-