Errr

Started by Lyric_, December 16, 2010, 11:30:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Allie

Maybe I won't be here in an hour.
>:\

Iridion

Quote from: Optimism on December 16, 2010, 02:32:00 PM
I was the best to ever play...in bots and here.

S_A and Starscream55 are the other two I'm talking about. You're a CB player and don't know the new generation tech (block glitch, block glitch break, push glitch, etc.). You didn't know these techs when I played bots and you still don't know these techs today. This automatically disqualifies you and the rest of CB players from ever coming close to being the best. Period. I beat Weed as a complete newb and he went posting on the old forums "who is this guy" back in early 07'. I didn't play the other two; however, I know for a fact they would stand no chance at all vs. me or anyone else with the qualities of a new generation player and the tech passed down to this generation that was discovered by my generation (late 07-08 players). Mid-Air tech being one of these techniques (the others aforementioned). You can never argue against this, because you simply don't have the qualities to be the best. Your knowledge is too limited with regard to the mechanics of the game. This being true, you could never come close unless taught.

CB players have always been demonstratively over-rated. Each and every one. They are judged the best by those who came from CB (these judges are not qualified to rank the best because they don't understand what is required to be the best). Stating otherwise is simply a delusion.

rageeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
oh so u has someone to butt**** with

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Optimism

Quote from: iridion3 on December 16, 2010, 03:20:28 PM
rageeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
oh so u has someone to butt**** with

+1 warning XD.
- Opti -
- Sanctuary Founder | PvP King -
- Retired -

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-