May 06, 2024, 06:14:32 PMLatest Member: Pleryhalax

Debug.

Started by jinhongzhu, November 10, 2012, 02:39:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jinhongzhu

So I was wondering how to get debug for BC.
Does anyone know? If so, please tell me  ::)

Creator Of Mid-Air Block <--Corr told me to put this k.

Energized

jinhongzhu

Quote from: Energized on November 10, 2012, 02:57:22 AM
wats a debug?
It's like a program that tells you how much HP ____ has and stuff. But idk where to download/ use it.

Rossbach

Don't worry about it. It is pretty much useless and gets in your way.  ::)

Omnomnom eating toast.

Styx

November 10, 2012, 04:49:16 AM #4 Last Edit: November 10, 2012, 05:40:28 AM by Styx
it's not a program, it's just a small function you can enable via registries, not sure if it's removed or something tho, it's doable in Ugly ***gy Waggle Dingle Berrys i kno for sure.

Pretty much it shows a list of players and mobs on map, it shows the player's details in terms of IP, HP, Ping and FPS, it shows the current Special Transformation value, it shows the Sent and Received packets and a little more stuff.

It does get in the way, but it's useful in some ways, like surveying for mob HP and a player's ping.

edit: 4got about censoring l0l.

anyways,

To enable Debug text:

Open Regedit, just go to "Run" and type in regedit.exe or however you want to open it, it's just how I do it.
Go HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE>Software>(For windows vista and above it's wow6432Node I think, so just go there if you can, otherwise just skip this)>N-LogSoft>bots

Then on the left section of regedit, you should see a list of 20+ registries. Just look for "Debug Text Active", double click that and change the Hexdecimal value to "1", which activates it, now open BC, start a game and the text will be all over your screen.

hawk5005

Santa

We may be removing this feature soon.  Hackers are the people who mainly use it.

ReSigNeRs

Doesen't work for me lol

jinhongzhu

Ty Styx. And Kenny I don't use it for hacks just wanna see how much hp people have a stuff ^.^

KillerPig

remove it pls

ruins strategy if ur basing

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-