May 04, 2024, 12:09:18 PMLatest Member: PatriciaMas
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » Regarding stonebat (Jura)

Regarding stonebat (Jura)

Started by Allie, September 05, 2011, 01:17:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Allie

It is now tradeable.
I thought it was before, I apologize for forgetting this.

Yoshi91

Now it has greater value xD

Thanks for remembering.

joeythemoey

Quote from: Allie on September 05, 2011, 01:17:50 AM
It is now tradeable.

Hm...This does not make it more valuable at all, this just makes it less valuable because it allows anybody to be able to obtain it, even if they are people that arent couch patatos that sit on there couch all day trying to get an item that is quite frankly a dumb one if you ask me because, it's only for 30 days. Glad i quit trying to get it after 1 chest because it was like impossible to get anymore for me. Also I have a life.

Yz

Quote from: joeythemoey on September 05, 2011, 05:25:15 AM
It is now tradeable.

Hm...This does not make it more valuable at all, this just makes it less valuable because it allows anybody to be able to obtain it, even if they are people that arent couch patatos that sit on there couch all day trying to get an item that is quite frankly a dumb one if you ask me because, it's only for 30 days. Glad i quit trying to get it after 1 chest because it was like impossible to get anymore for me. Also I have a life.

yeah cuz people with lives gloat about it ;D

its better to be tradeable for the people who wont use it
DISCORD killyzkill

BonzoDog

NNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I only used my because it wasn't tradable!!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

ALLIE PLEASE I NEED TO SELL IT SO BAD! Can you send me a new unused one and i'll delete the used one please? + or can you just renew the one i used please? aww this so isn't fair, I didn't even want to use it, I only used it because I couldnt trade it or sell on market :'(

This is so gay i'm gonna go cry now. bye.

joeythemoey

September 05, 2011, 05:30:46 AM #5 Last Edit: September 05, 2011, 05:35:40 AM by Tricky
Quote from: Tricky on September 05, 2011, 05:28:19 AM
It is now tradeable.

To bad you cant gloat about it because you dont have a life, oh wait you do, your computer screen, oh burn lol.

Come@mebro :P

Yz

DISCORD killyzkill

joeythemoey

September 05, 2011, 05:34:43 AM #7 Last Edit: September 05, 2011, 05:38:15 AM by joeythemoey
Thanks for removing it Trickeh :P

Iridion

Quote from: BonzoDog on September 05, 2011, 05:29:45 AM

I only used my because it wasn't tradable!!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

ALLIE PLEASE I NEED TO SELL IT SO BAD! Can you send me a new unused one and i'll delete the used one please? + or can you just renew the one i used please? aww this so isn't fair, I didn't even want to use it, I only used it because I couldnt trade it or sell on market :'(

lololololololololooooo

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Allie

Quote from: joeythemoey on September 05, 2011, 05:30:46 AM
Quote from: Tricky on September 05, 2011, 05:28:19 AM
It is now tradeable.

To bad you cant gloat about it because you dont have a life, oh wait you do, your computer screen, oh burn lol.

Come@mebro :P

I'm less active on the internet than you.
I have friends.
I've dated for more than half my life.
With successful relationships.
I had a great time in high school.
Oh and I'm smarter than you.
But Allie never gloats about having a life.
Those who have lives actually don't.
So k no life.

Click

Allie, is there any chance you can take my stonebot, and give me dark meto instead ? Thanks.  :P
I'm only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand.

wonderstar

Quote from: BonzoDog on September 05, 2011, 05:29:45 AM

Tight life xD, I left mine in the giftbox cuz it was so sexy

"Wonder is the feeling of the philosopher, and philosophy begins in wonder."
~Plato
Wonder or hope is something you can always rely on and it won't cost you a crumb ~ WonderStar

hawk5005

Quote from: Vortax on September 05, 2011, 09:15:26 AM
Allie, is there any chance you can take my stonebot, and give me dark meto instead ? Thanks.  :P
Vortax, is there any chance you can PM her instead of posting the same thing all over the forum ? Thanks. :P

Click

I'm only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand.

wonderstar

There is no chance you will get a Dark Meto in exchange for a StoneBat that's like 30 days

"Wonder is the feeling of the philosopher, and philosophy begins in wonder."
~Plato
Wonder or hope is something you can always rely on and it won't cost you a crumb ~ WonderStar

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-