May 22, 2024, 03:55:11 AMLatest Member: tango
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » BoutCheetah LP

BoutCheetah LP

Started by battl3rpwn, August 28, 2013, 01:06:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Madprox

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

DevilzDemise

Sweet, vid. I was enlightened to watch the whole thing but then again it is 2 in the morning but yeah. Feel free to hit me up in-game, same name and that. Everyone starts somewhere! What recording software you using btw?, as i downloaded one recently which keeps the frames going smoothly, it's free to download with additional payment options.

Cooky

I commented on the video but ill share it here as well

Mod Cooky here! Nice video and welcome to Bout Cheetah! You can do infinite combos by pressing block after the 3rd hit, then restarting your combo and repeating. It wont work on some mobs though. Also Candies can be given to other players which will reward them with a random item, its part of the Christmas Event. Just click the give candy button in the lobby. Snowballs give 1 day of membership. You need membership to go beyond level 225, the max is lvl 270. Membership also has many other benefits like double experience points. Membership costs $5.50 per month but you can also buy 1 year or permanent. I hope you enjoy bout cheetah I can help you with anything you need just send me a whisper or a PM I would love to be in your next video!

Iridion

Quote from: nanak tatum on January 01, 2014, 10:57:55 PM
Quote from: -PeaceLover- on January 01, 2014, 10:31:03 PM
He has 18 million subscribers, rich and famous, please enlighten me on how that is a negative thing

well i think im just one of the millions of pewdiepie butthurts pls dont hurt me

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Toast

battl3rpwn

Has this really become a pewdiepie fanboy feud?

Iridion

yeah dont touch my homie best frand pewdie

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-