May 03, 2024, 01:39:52 PMLatest Member: CharlesSuife
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » your opinion on me

your opinion on me

Started by noblem6, March 08, 2014, 10:55:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

noblem6

No one likes noblem, but Jesus Christ loves noblem!

Quote from: Cooky on April 01, 2014, 09:59:25 AM
poor Allie

her thread got noblem'd  :(

Cooky

MuzzaFuzza

You shouldn't care about people's opinion of you. Just be yourself, and people don't like that then that's their problem :). But if i'm going to answer; then i'd say i couldn't judge as i don't know you. But you seem sound.

optopt

LOL I think I have a warned from Selene ! But I don't know why he warned me for nothing  :-[
YouTube = DanZGAStyle

SRC3 - "If you want my best then do your best"

qolderman

Quote from: optopt on March 08, 2014, 11:08:40 AM
LOL I think I have a warned from Selene ! But I don't know why he warned me for nothing  :-[
Off topic.

@topic, don't know you
IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

zid_master

thanks a lot Xx Itz Ian for the sign ^ .. :D

IGN: MasterOfBout
Guild: Redemption

Cooky

Quote from: optopt on March 08, 2014, 11:08:40 AM

here is why

(click to show/hide)

now please stay on topic !

ghostkid17

-Oreos-
Quote from: Materger
I am now an Oreos fan!
Quote from: Allie
Oreos was a failed project.

Selene

Don't have an opinion on you.

-Speedy-

#1 *Sector Nub*
-Speedy-, Speedy II, Speedy III

Meteor

You were a feg 2 years ago but now you don't seem to wanna cause trouble so I'm fine with ya.

(click to show/hide)

Helix-Live

you are large ****headf
regards helix n anti

gd dsy

noblem6

Quote from: MuzzaFuzza on March 08, 2014, 10:59:43 AM
You shouldn't care about people's opinion of you. Just be yourself, and people don't like that then that's their problem :). But if i'm going to answer; then i'd say i couldn't judge as i don't know you. But you seem sound.
If I be myself, everyone will hate me and I will get banned. Right now, I am acting nicely which I never used to be and I can't stay within this character for much longer I think.
No one likes noblem, but Jesus Christ loves noblem!

Quote from: Cooky on April 01, 2014, 09:59:25 AM
poor Allie

her thread got noblem'd  :(

Purple

Quote from: MuzzaFuzza on March 08, 2014, 10:59:43 AM

not trueeeeeeeeeee

i'll give a short explanation of my opinion on this topic, cause it actually matters to me a bit:

You should take into account the opinions that people have on you, you just need to sort through all the bull**** and look at the criticism. Sure being too willing to conform can be a bad thing, but accepting valid opinions & criticism while having an explanation for those, can be a great way to improve yourself as a person.
The problem with this comes in when you start to have an echo chamber full of opinions and criticism that are on board with the way you are. Not to say you should constantly be changing, but looking at new opinions is something that's necessary to do once in a while to avoid this. I realize most people don't really care about improving themselves that much, I don't either, but it's something I thought i'd mention.

EDIT: As for my opinion on you, Noblem, I don't really have one.

^**** im special xd

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-