May 17, 2024, 08:35:30 AMLatest Member: MyzhFug
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » Bout Evolution

Bout Evolution

Started by Henadoooo, May 07, 2012, 01:52:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Henadoooo

In desperate need of help.

A few days ago, I started playing Bout Evolution. I played the game back before Bots Acclaim was shut down and it was by far one of my favorites. I have really enjoyed playing Bout Evolution but lately I have had issues with it; the game keeps kicking me off and when I go to sign in it, just says signing in and doesn't put me through to the server. I am hoping one of you knows what to do or may know of somewhere else to down load the game other than BouEvolution.com. Thanks!

Henadoooo

spiderstar

Quote from: Henadoooo on May 07, 2012, 01:52:53 AM
In desperate need of help.

A few days ago, I started playing $@#%^^@lution. I played the game back before Bots Acclaim was shut down and it was by far one of my favorites. I have really enjoyed playing $@#%^^@lution but lately I have had issues with it; the game keeps kicking me off and when I go to sign in it, just says signing in and doesn't put me through to the server. I am hoping one of you knows what to do or may know of somewhere else to down load the game other than BouEvolution.com. Thanks!

Henadoooo

I think BE shut down which is why Allie and Kenny made a bots server.

Pokeh

Didn't shut down.

The servers usually like this. It shuts down randomly and needs to be manually restarted.

Santa

KillerPig

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Pokeh

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-