May 06, 2024, 11:17:25 AMLatest Member: dlsdo0104
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » We're All Screwed

We're All Screwed

Started by Pokeh, May 28, 2014, 05:43:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pokeh

Iridion

tl;dr but ill do tomorrow

only thing i can say is whenever i get a medium code working i praise to god and allah and ****ing alleluyah

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Cooky

was interesting read but I don't really care

FalseProphet

May 28, 2014, 07:53:05 PM #3 Last Edit: May 28, 2014, 07:59:18 PM by FalseProphet
Yes, i remember also hearing a story about a eletronic car industry which licterually unlocked itself only to the owner of the car (can't remember how it worked) someone came along with a smartphone, scripted an app together and opened the car via. the app they created. Instantly the car project was scrapped and the company walked away from the idea. Technology itself is advanced, but with such flaws. However, i just believe that you cannot trust anything in life, just live it how you want, doing what you want, with who you want and live it happy. If problems occur deal with them in the moment. Til then i don't see no worry (for now). My views may change.

What is plausible is fee-sable as they say. Meaning for those who don't understand if someone can put it together, someone can pull it apart.
"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^ / FalseProphet

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

Pokeh

Quote from: FalseProphet on May 28, 2014, 07:53:05 PM
What is plausible is fee-sable as they say. Meaning for those who don't understand if someone can put it together, someone can pull it apart.
can't agree more.

Watch Dogs. xD

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-