May 10, 2024, 08:05:00 AMLatest Member: poocat
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » Something that may have been overlooked with the removal of trans coupons

Something that may have been overlooked with the removal of trans coupons

Started by Cooky, May 07, 2013, 12:41:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cooky

in bout cheetah when you get a red armor box in sector it 100% of the time is the same bot type as the person who gets it, it wasn't like this in BOTS!! (or I don't remember it ever being that way)

this means, for example, theres no way for a patch to get surge or ram parts in sector

this was never a big deal and im sure most players liked it that way.. because you could change the part type with a trans coupon if you needed to

but now.. its not worth it to pay $2.50 everytime you want to change your parts/bot type, plus you have to pay another $2.50 to change back to your original bot type.

this effects the market a lot because when you are selling a patch part only patches are going to want to buy it. It may not be that way now, but once theres no more trans coupons left it will be that way.

As a patch, this sucks because patches are by far the least used bot type. Theres now even more reason to choose surge because that's what the majority of people are. So theres basically a system now where you are immediately at a disadvantage by picking a non popular bot type. Theres a ton less parts for sale of your bot type..   I envision a future where all players are surges, because of this.

I think that there should be:

a) a transcoupon type thing that doesn't change your bot type, it just changes the type of whatever parts are in.. say.. the first 3 slots of your inventory. this could be bought for like 100k coins like the old trans coupons.

b) make it so all bot types can get armor of all bot types in red boxes from sector mode

c) add another way to get trans coupons

d) make it so members get 1 trans coupon every 30 days but there is no other way to get them

I didn't put this in suggestions because I am trying to explain a problem and I just felt like giving some possible solutions to it for discussion

Xx Itz Ian

Quote from: Cooky on May 07, 2013, 12:41:41 PM

b) make it so all bot types can get armor of all bot types in red boxes from sector mode

best solution for this problem
League of Legends:
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=ianv
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=smurf+leblanc
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=qqdz

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  Xx ItZ Ian
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Allie

in bout cheetah when you get a red armor box in sector it 100% of the time is the same bot type as the person who gets it, it wasn't like this in BOTS!! (or I don't remember it ever being that way)

yes it was

this wasn't overlooked.

Jeffalo13

no

there's no reason for switching bot types constantly.  bots had a fine economy before the influx of hacks, and trans coupons were more of a premium than are now ($2.50 now vs $20 then).
  I'M ON MY WORST BEHAVIOR

medchiller

Lets not forget Allie was nice enough to tell us that this was happening before it did, if not for that we would all be buying them with real money. Imo it is fine as it is now.

Madprox

So theres basically a system now where you are immediately at a disadvantage by picking a non popular bot type.
Learn to play your own BOT-Type to your advantage.

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

Cooky

`theres no reason for switching bot types constantly` when the hell did i say anything about that.. Please re-read my post jeff. And in BOTS u could get armor parts of any bot type in sector so of course the economy was fine.  Also Allie ill ask u this.. When deciding on the idea of `every drop u get in sector will be for your bot type` wasnt one of, if not the main reason for deciding upon that the fact that trans coupons were easy to get which made it convinient for players? Now its inconvinient. And medchill.. U think its fine and all but ur a surge or a ram so it doesnt matter to you. Surges and rams benfit from this but patches got ****ed.

war_lord159

Maybe the BC community will increase someday if the Admins find a way to get a lot of players and the effects that you say won't be that bad.

Like BOTS there are also people that play as other Bot Types because they like it. Although a majority on bot types might happen (like  surge bot becomes the mostly used type above of all bot types) but if BC will find a good way to get a lot of players, The amount of user that use each bot type might increase and would not cause bot types like patch ( which u say is the least used bot type of the game and is true ) become left behind in the game.

And yeah maybe add another solution:
e.Make the game big enough in order to advertise it so players will increase.
f.Find other ways to increase players

Tell me if i said some thing wrong  :)
IGN: War Lord | Guild: Redemption|

Dream: To help the BoutCheetah Community =)

War's Price Guide: http://tinyurl.com/dyg5dym

Madprox

Quote from: Cooky on May 08, 2013, 06:55:50 AM
Surges and rams benfit from this but patches got ****ed.
Again, this whole updates is for people to show more interest and appreication in their bot type of choice.
If you don't appreciate how Patch works, then just change.

Cooky

Quote from: Madprox on May 08, 2013, 10:25:14 AM
Again, this whole updates is for people to show more interest and appreication in their bot type of choice.

Quote from: Madprox on May 08, 2013, 03:55:42 AMLearn to play your own BOT-Type to your advantage.

im not even talking about changing bot types or gameplay

cmon max read the thread dude

Xx Itz Ian

Quote from: nanak tatum on May 07, 2013, 08:49:11 PM
Quote from: Xx Itz Ian on May 07, 2013, 12:59:47 PM

best solution for this problem

No that is horrible. That is how Ugly ***gy Waggie Dingle Berrys is. Do you want to be like Ugly ***gy Waggie Dingle Berrys?

Could you give an argument for your opinion, my response has nothing to do with liking the idea or not and i did not say anything about being like Ugly ***gy Waggie Dingle Berrys however that system works a lot better when you look at the major difference in power in Boutcheetah.

Compared to patch the surge type is more used which now means surges can get most items easier because there is more users getting surge items from red boxes, patches are the least used bot type, this means patches have less chance of buying/selling any items they achieve and looking at the new update the price of selling red boxes also dereased which means patches have a way harder time playing the game.

League of Legends:
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=ianv
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=smurf+leblanc
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=qqdz

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  Xx ItZ Ian
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Cooky

Quote from: Xx Itz Ian on May 08, 2013, 11:01:43 AM
Compared to patch the surge type is more used which now means surges can get most items easier because there is more users getting surge items from red boxes, patches are the least used bot type, this means patches have less chance of buying/selling any items they achieve and looking at the new update the price of selling red boxes also dereased which means patches have a way harder time playing the game.

thankyou for making it more clear  :D

Madprox

Quote from: Cooky on May 08, 2013, 10:34:16 AM
Quote from: Madprox on May 08, 2013, 10:25:14 AM

Quote from: Madprox on May 08, 2013, 03:55:42 AMLearn to play your own BOT-Type to your advantage.

im not even talking about changing bot types or gameplay

cmon max read the thread dude
You were complaining about how patch were at disadvantage.
I said that all bots have advantages as well as disadvanatages.
i read the thread, otherwise i woudn't reply.

pimmbo

Remove the level limit between member and non members to, So everyone can be lvl 221 That would make it more fair........ And for the trans coupons nah i don't really care if you  want patch surge ram, Just create a new account and lvl it o.0

zid_master

Quote from: pimmbo on May 08, 2013, 12:38:36 PM
Remove the level limit between member and non members to, So everyone can be lvl 221 That would make it more fair........ And for the trans coupons nah i don't really care if you  want patch surge ram, Just create a new account and lvl it o.0

huh..? what..? ???
r u kidding..?  ::)

thanks a lot Xx Itz Ian for the sign ^ .. :D

IGN: MasterOfBout
Guild: Redemption

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-