May 04, 2024, 01:27:03 AMLatest Member: soaka455

Evade tag

Started by Rossbach, June 01, 2013, 09:22:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Materger

I think too many tags for stats is a bad thing.

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

Bombz

+1 because you're ross.  8)

Xx Itz Ian

everybody forgot it's not a tag, it's a button  ::)

+1
League of Legends:
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=ianv
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=smurf+leblanc
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=qqdz

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  Xx ItZ Ian
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Cooky

Quote from: zomniethe4 on June 03, 2013, 10:39:29 AM
Then people wouldn't really make an effort to earn stuff in the game.
yeah because pvp and base is all anyone ever plays

zomniethe4

Quote from: Cooky on June 03, 2013, 04:35:29 PM
Quote from: zomniethe4 on June 03, 2013, 10:39:29 AM
Then people wouldn't really make an effort to earn stuff in the game.
yeah because pvp and base is all anyone ever plays
Why sector when you can have anything and everything in PvP and Base? Where the people that actually worked hard for their stuff basically wasted time.

Zom

Cooky

when I said every stat I had in mind just the special stats for each bot type (TA/TD/Crit  Evade/Speed/Ranged Attack  ST/TS/TG )

I should have been more clear

Rossbach

June 04, 2013, 06:44:51 PM #21 Last Edit: June 04, 2013, 06:58:02 PM by Rossbach
Ross is not trying to fk up the balance, Ross suggested this so he can do 1v1's with Imag where there is not 100+ evade chains and evade tele lag.  ::)

No need to be a sarcastic **** and bring in every other stat, if you actually want that added go make your own topic. This is simply a topic about evade, and everything else is just plain spam.  ::)

Omnomnom eating toast.

Pokeh

surge is speed and evade

allowing both to have tags totally undermines its existence. especially when surge was normally dominant in bots pvp.

Rossbach

June 04, 2013, 11:41:04 PM #23 Last Edit: June 04, 2013, 11:44:12 PM by Rossbach
Quote from: Pokeh on June 04, 2013, 10:56:48 PM
surge is speed and evade

allowing both to have tags totally undermines its existence. especially when surge was normally dominant in bots pvp.

Don't you think that surges need to be nerfed tho? Besides it not like people are being forced to use the tags.  ::)

People overate evade, only real bonus(s) is that you can lag tele and double jump if you evade, most people can get in 2-4 hits which is a down side, and if you evade and get away than the person who was attacking sucks (unless you lag'ed out).

Omnomnom eating toast.

Cooky

surge is speed and evade

if anything it would help balance the bot types because right now surge is by far most popular

right now in-game:

30 surges
12 rams
5 patches

zomniethe4

Nerfing surges down by increasing ram and patches of surge-like abilities wouldn't make any sense.

Zom

Pokeh

Quote from: Rossbach on June 04, 2013, 11:41:04 PM
surge is speed and evade

Don't you think that surges need to be nerfed tho? Besides it not like people are being forced to use the tags.  ::)

People overate evade, only real bonus(s) is that you can lag tele and double jump if you evade, most people can get in 2-4 hits which is a down side, and if you evade and get away than the person who was attacking sucks (unless you lag'ed out).

1. idk about nerfing. i only play an occasional game once in a blue moon and can't tell for shit how op things are
2. people wont be forced to use the tags. but once available they'll definitely be using them. it's very rare to see any room with no tags at all. with the most popular one being speed tag.

Rossbach

June 05, 2013, 01:35:33 AM #27 Last Edit: June 05, 2013, 01:37:51 AM by Rossbach
Quote from: zomniethe4 on June 05, 2013, 12:30:53 AM
Nerfing surges down by increasing ram and patches of surge-like abilities wouldn't make any sense.

Not if you lower the evade below Patch / Rams amount.  ::)

Quote from: Pokeh on June 05, 2013, 12:34:33 AM
Quote from: Rossbach on June 04, 2013, 11:41:04 PM
surge is speed and evade

1. idk about nerfing. i only play an occasional game once in a blue moon and can't tell for shit how op things are
2. people wont be forced to use the tags. but once available they'll definitely be using them. it's very rare to see any room with no tags at all. with the most popular one being speed tag.

gz on 3k posts.

2. Ross was thinking about that also, a fair point, you could always ask them to change them / make your own room though. The speed tag has not been that bad, besides the op rams with Kowhax (Ross) (/restisnotreallydirectedatyoupoke) but then you could always take off the speed tag or heck, even make it so no one can trans, which is what Rams are only good for. People never complain that there are tags to mess with Rams. Oh, right, no one cares about Rams in pvp, it all about surges. You dare touch a surge and everyone freaks out like a caring mother who gets their children taken away from them.  ::)

Omnomnom eating toast.

Yz

June 05, 2013, 05:01:36 AM #28 Last Edit: June 05, 2013, 05:03:56 AM by Yz
It's just a stupid tag lol. Half of the tags Kenny put in like No Trans weren't even requested by the community, and they have better stuff to complain about in the game than a tag that affects Rams in PvP. Idk I thought the point of Sectoring was to work hard so you could afford the best stats in the game whereas now everyone's expecting a tag for it since Kenny made some other ones that were for 'FUN' not for eliminating the stat exactly. Besides if you're having a competitive 1v1 I'm sure the other person would strip their evade for you.

tl;dr no one wants bst tag and it's not even used for anything but hoverbyte, evade tag is dumb, people should work harder for their stats, 1v1s should have equal gear or they dont count
DISCORD killyzkill

Rossbach

June 05, 2013, 05:28:03 AM #29 Last Edit: June 05, 2013, 05:32:11 AM by Rossbach
Quote from: Yz on June 05, 2013, 05:01:36 AM
It's just a stupid tag lol. Half of the tags Kenny put in like No Trans weren't even requested by the community, and they have better stuff to complain about in the game than a tag that affects Rams in PvP. Idk I thought the point of Sectoring was to work hard so you could afford the best stats in the game whereas now everyone's expecting a tag for it since Kenny made some other ones that were for 'FUN' not for eliminating the stat exactly. Besides if you're having a competitive 1v1 I'm sure the other person would strip their evade for you.

tl;dr no one wants bst tag and it's not even used for anything but hoverbyte, evade tag is dumb, people should work harder for their stats, 1v1s should have equal gear or they dont count

Yes because people work hard just for evade. That the whole point of sector is to get evade. All evade does is allow evade chains, waste of time, and creates lag.  ::)

Omnomnom eating toast.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-