May 03, 2024, 03:16:10 PMLatest Member: Vamjails

Evade tag

Started by Rossbach, June 01, 2013, 09:22:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yz

so people DON'T work hard to get Elektra +7 heads and tier 3 heads and the coins to afford an evade set? wow i'm not so intouch with the game anymore if that's how it is l0l

see the joke here is you're wrong
DISCORD killyzkill

Rossbach

June 05, 2013, 05:34:22 AM #31 Last Edit: June 05, 2013, 05:50:22 AM by Rossbach
Quote from: Yz on June 05, 2013, 05:31:58 AM
so people DON'T work hard to get Elektra +7 heads and tier 3 heads and the coins to afford an evade set? wow i'm not so intouch with the game anymore if that's how it is l0l

Ross never said they don't work hard for evade, just that sector is not there simply to just get evade. So this would not really change the reason why people Sector at all.

People work hard for E sets, it pretty much falls in as a collection fetish. Plus people apparently think evade is just that good, well actually it is considering the lag it creates.  ::)

Evade sets are still better than special trans or crt, which are pretty much useless.  ::)

You need the head for the t3 set bonus.

Plus nowadays you don't really have to sector, just spend real money. Sector is not simply about collecting shiz, well in Ross' eyes it means more than that, not that much to other people, but oh well, play it how you want to play. Sector is just there to piss people off and so they can get stuff and then just PvP / BvB. That is pretty much what this game is apparently.

Omnomnom eating toast.

qolderman

Quote from: Rossbach on June 05, 2013, 05:34:22 AM
Quote from: Yz on June 05, 2013, 05:31:58 AM

Ross never said they don't work hard for evade, just that sector is not there simply to just get evade. So this would not really change the reason why people Sector at all.

People work hard for E sets, it pretty much falls in as a collection fetish. Plus people apparently think evade is just that good, well actually it is considering the lag it creates.  ::)

Evade sets are still better than special trans or crt, which are pretty much useless.  ::)

You need the head for the t3 set bonus.

Plus nowadays you don't really have to sector, just spend real money. Sector is not simply about collecting shiz, well in Ross' eyes it means more than that, not that much to other people, but oh well, play it how you want to play. Sector is just there to piss people off and so they can get stuff and then just PvP / BvB. That is pretty much what this game is apparently.

Nice speech ;D
IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

zomniethe4

If you can have an evade tag,  I'm pretty sure people would switch to crt  and  speciall  trans  sets.

Zom

Rossbach

Quote from: zomniethe4 on June 05, 2013, 10:31:03 AM
If you can have an evade tag,  I'm pretty sure people would switch to crt  and  speciall  trans  sets.

Go ahead, they are pretty much useless and it means people will then throw away their evade items in order to get crt/ sppecial trans sets, which means coins will be spent for the items thus it reduces inflation problem. Besides who is to say the evade tag will be on 100% of the time? Just because this tag is here does not render evade completely useless.  ::)

Omnomnom eating toast.

Pokeh

Quote from: Rossbach on June 05, 2013, 05:28:03 AM
Quote from: Yz on June 05, 2013, 05:01:36 AM
It's just a stupid tag lol. Half of the tags Kenny put in like No Trans weren't even requested by the community, and they have better stuff to complain about in the game than a tag that affects Rams in PvP. Idk I thought the point of Sectoring was to work hard so you could afford the best stats in the game whereas now everyone's expecting a tag for it since Kenny made some other ones that were for 'FUN' not for eliminating the stat exactly. Besides if you're having a competitive 1v1 I'm sure the other person would strip their evade for you.

tl;dr no one wants bst tag and it's not even used for anything but hoverbyte, evade tag is dumb, people should work harder for their stats, 1v1s should have equal gear or they dont count

Yes because people work hard just for evade. That the whole point of sector is to get evade. All evade does is allow evade chains, waste of time, and creates lag.  ::)

yeah but a surge with only speed (which is sort of pointless with the speed tag) and no evade is shit. i mean, rams and patches have their own advantages but surge is completely reliant on those 2 things.

Rossbach

June 05, 2013, 08:11:19 PM #36 Last Edit: June 05, 2013, 08:22:59 PM by Rossbach
Quote from: Pokeh on June 05, 2013, 05:16:03 PM
It's just a stupid tag lol. Half of the tags Kenny put in like No Trans weren't even requested by the community, and they have better stuff to complain about in the game than a tag that affects Rams in PvP. Idk I thought the point of Sectoring was to work hard so you could afford the best stats in the game whereas now everyone's expecting a tag for it since Kenny made some other ones that were for 'FUN' not for eliminating the stat exactly. Besides if you're having a competitive 1v1 I'm sure the other person would strip their evade for you.

tl;dr no one wants bst tag and it's not even used for anything but hoverbyte, evade tag is dumb, people should work harder for their stats, 1v1s should have equal gear or they dont count

Yes because people work hard just for evade. That the whole point of sector is to get evade. All evade does is allow evade chains, waste of time, and creates lag.  ::)

yeah but a surge with only speed (which is sort of pointless with the speed tag) and no evade is shit. i mean, rams and patches have their own advantages but surge is completely reliant on those 2 things.

Just because there would be an evade tag in just PvP does not mean surges suddenly become completely useless, they have their advantages when the tags are not selected, and they have their advantages in other game modes. Besides surges are not just simply speed and evade, but also their reach, and gun dmg. No one or at the most a little amount of people is going to go and pay to change their bot type from surge to a different kind just because of an evade tag. Take speed tag for example, speed is way more important than evade yet you still see more surges in game than other types.  ::)

Quote from: nanak tatum on June 05, 2013, 06:11:03 PM
No more tags involving this stuff (imo). I say add more fun tags (like spec trans tag, one hit KO, stake) but adding this is too much. I have to agree with others, there will be no point in playing surge if all these tags for it are added.

Quote from: Rossbach
"no one cares about Rams in pvp, it all about surges. You dare touch a surge and everyone freaks out like a caring mother who gets their children taken away from them."

Omnomnom eating toast.

Yz

all i read was the spec trans bit. spec trans means shit to a ram and u know that.
DISCORD killyzkill

Rossbach

Quote from: Yz on June 05, 2013, 08:15:14 PM
all i read was the spec trans bit. spec trans means shit to a ram and u know that.

And evade means shit to surge, besides the lag.  ::)

It was fine back when evade was not so high, but not you can simply chain people where 1 hits them another is evade, and repeat. Only positive is if you can get out, usually if the attacker is crap or you teled out.

Omnomnom eating toast.

Pokeh

Quote from: Rossbach on June 05, 2013, 08:11:19 PM

Yes because people work hard just for evade. That the whole point of sector is to get evade. All evade does is allow evade chains, waste of time, and creates lag.  ::)

Just because there would be an evade tag in just PvP does not mean surges suddenly become completely useless, they have their advantages when the tags are not selected, and they have their advantages in other game modes. Besides surges are not just simply speed and evade, but also their reach, and gun dmg. No one or at the most a little amount of people is going to go and pay to change their bot type from surge to a different kind just because of an evade tag. Take speed tag for example, speed is way more important than evade yet you still see more surges in game than other types.  ::)

No more tags involving this stuff (imo). I say add more fun tags (like spec trans tag, one hit KO, stake) but adding this is too much. I have to agree with others, there will be no point in playing surge if all these tags for it are added.

"no one cares about Rams in pvp, it all about surges. You dare touch a surge and everyone freaks out like a caring mother who gets their children taken away from them."
Ram has more reach than Surge imo. (or they're tied)
Gun damage is pointless if you only have 15-40 bullets. It's not like you're going to hit people all the time and rely solely on gun to win.

And people won't switch over to a different bot type because in the end, they're just tags and they can be avoided. Though they're still popular and being used often.

Speed is more important than evade. And the only reason surges still have an advantage really, is their evade. Everything else doesn't give them a cutting edge in competitive play.

Rossbach

Quote from: Pokeh on June 05, 2013, 08:42:51 PM
Quote from: Rossbach on June 05, 2013, 08:11:19 PM

Yes because people work hard just for evade. That the whole point of sector is to get evade. All evade does is allow evade chains, waste of time, and creates lag.  ::)

Just because there would be an evade tag in just PvP does not mean surges suddenly become completely useless, they have their advantages when the tags are not selected, and they have their advantages in other game modes. Besides surges are not just simply speed and evade, but also their reach, and gun dmg. No one or at the most a little amount of people is going to go and pay to change their bot type from surge to a different kind just because of an evade tag. Take speed tag for example, speed is way more important than evade yet you still see more surges in game than other types.  ::)

Ram has more reach than Surge imo. (or they're tied)
Gun damage is pointless if you only have 15-40 bullets. It's not like you're going to hit people all the time and rely solely on gun to win.

And people won't switch over to a different bot type because in the end, they're just tags and they can be avoided. Though they're still popular and being used often.

Speed is more important than evade. And the only reason surges still have an advantage really, is their evade. Everything else doesn't give them a cutting edge in competitive play.

Hard to say. Surge probably has wider atk range, while ram is more of a strait attack.

Not if you have DM. Why do you think everyone raged about it in the past? Can still hit around 900 with it, which is basically the same as getting hit by a II skill.

If the skill is popular and is used, wouldn't you think that makes this suggestion somewhat of a success if it is implemented? Although that is kinda twisting the facts around, still wanted to say it.

Unless Ross is blind there is not really much point to evade besides the tele lag. People with high evade probably take more damage by having evade rather than not having evade due to chains IRO.  ::)

Omnomnom eating toast.

Pokeh

you won't get hit by DM more than like twice if you're good enough and learned your lesson. ._.

Besides, most gun shots, even if they do it, miss with evade lol

i think it would be a huge success for all the patches, rams, and aussi ***s who want to play with less lag/tele in 1v1's.

No evade won't be popular among surges unless you have like a set 500 evade for every bot in the room. (ex: {ev500} or make a button for it. w/e)

Everyone would be using it and eventually surge would have to hide in a corner and never see pvp again because of the tags.

matan124

i agree with poke.
As someone that pvp almost everyday, ALL rooms in pvp now got bs which is ruin the point of being a surge.
Surge got his evade and rams got higher attack, bigger range, longer trans.... so it is not really fair, it is like using full TD VS a ram.
Also, most high tier pvpers will not use DM gun, i also stopped useing it.
btw, pvp is dead and most people sector, so the fact that there are more surges then other types is not all of it related to pvp.
Nephthys

Rossbach

June 06, 2013, 04:06:51 AM #43 Last Edit: June 06, 2013, 04:14:14 AM by Rossbach
"Surges are to damn op."

"NOOOO DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH SURGE!"

@poke

Not if you are a good shooter poke, Ross hits people multiple times with his DM.

Eh, lol true, gun spaaam. *Click*, aw. Well finally something that evade if good at.

It would also be a success for surges, considering the other surge would not evade tele. Ya fuk those aussi ***gs

Dunno if Ross is misunderstanding you, but he means if the tag is used a lot them it means it is a popular tag.

Surge would not really have to hide.

@mat

"most high tier pvpers will not use DM gun, i also stopped useing it."

Ross still uses his DM. Also why did you say you stopped using DM? That is completely irrelevant as you only stated high teir pvper do not use it, nothing about the mid-class. ::)

"btw, pvp is dead and most people sector, so the fact that there are more surges then other types is not all of it related to pvp."

Thus the reason why this tag would not really "kill" Surges, as it is a PvP tag, not a Sector one.

Omnomnom eating toast.

matan124

Quote from: Rossbach on June 06, 2013, 04:06:51 AM
"Surges are to damn op."

"NOOOO DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH SURGE!"

@poke

Not if you are a good shooter poke, Ross hits people multiple times with his DM.

Eh, lol true, gun spaaam. *Click*, aw. Well finally something that evade if good at.

It would also be a success for surges, considering the other surge would not evade tele. Ya fuk those aussi ***gs

Dunno if Ross is misunderstanding you, but he means if the tag is used a lot them it means it is a popular tag.

Surge would not really have to hide.

@mat

"most high tier pvpers will not use DM gun, i also stopped useing it."

Ross still uses his DM. Also why did you say you stopped using DM? That is completely irrelevant as you only stated high teir pvper do not use it, nothing about the mid-class. ::)

"btw, pvp is dead and most people sector, so the fact that there are more surges then other types is not all of it related to pvp."

Thus the reason why this tag would not really "kill" Surges, as it is a PvP tag, not a Sector one.

Ok let me correct myself first - also mid tier pvpers usually dont use DM gun, and when i said that i stopped useing DM gun i didnt mean it like that, i meant that it is OP sorry if it sounded like i brag or somthing, i really didnt meant it that way \:

Also, for the people who does pvp it will kill surges, i mean seriously, bs made surges more then 50% less OP and you want to kill them completely? i think that the fact that you are a ram need to have somthing with it  ::)
And no, i dont say that because i am a surge, you got bs so it is fair for all types since speed imo is the most important thing in pvp.
It is also summer now so pvp will be more active hopefully.
Nephthys

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-