BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » i am angry

i am angry

Started by fireblade39, July 14, 2014, 02:19:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xkiller712

This is pretty much a Jim Crow proposal... Smh at racist people >_>

fireblade39

Quote from: nemano9988 on July 18, 2014, 05:30:26 PM
How can you even consider this as an idea??? There is more then 50% koreans in game, if this would be a thing ( and i highly doubt) the game would not survive even a month.
And the koreans are those who keep this game alive cuz they are buying zc and rares from admins, without them there wont be any profit to keep this alive
how is this idea against them??

its just a way to play with whoever we like. it will be more good and useful than now if it is invented.

mo9

you can chose who you want to play with , you're acting as if people force you into joining their rooms.
what you're proposing is ridiculous it's liek saying all white people should go to a school and black people to another because they both have skin colour in common .

i cant comprehend how you fail to grasp how extremely racist this is
ZeaL Rank 1 BvB, just because

vv secks box

Xx Itz Ian

Quote from: mo9 on July 18, 2014, 07:27:49 PM
you can chose who you want to play with , you're acting as if people force you into joining their rooms.
what you're proposing is ridiculous it's liek saying all white people should go to a school and black people to another because they both have skin colour in common .

this exactly.
League of Legends:
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=ianv
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=smurf+leblanc
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=qqdz

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  Xx ItZ Ian
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

fireblade39

im not racist and idea isnt racist too. this is to help both korea and english.

i will example this.

a korean player wants to pvp. he made pvp room and everyone joined him and english players lagged to him. after the game korean room master will sometimes kick the english players. when he kick them english player may be angry.

this all will be avoided if korean room tag was invented.

fireblade39

admins please reply here

Xkiller712

Quote from: fireblade39 on July 19, 2014, 12:15:14 AM
admins please reply here
Quote from: fireblade39 on July 18, 2014, 11:43:37 PM

i will example this.

a korean player wants to pvp. he made pvp room and everyone joined him and english players lagged to him. after the game korean room master will sometimes kick the english players. when he kick them english player may be angry.

First off, please don't double post either delete your first one or modify it.  Second, I'm going to be blatant with you, this idea is not going to be implemented.  While we appreciate your attempt to contribute to the Zylon Gaming community; this particular idea is not a good one.  For the reason that it is counterintuitive and somewhat racist; I understand you're not trying to be racist and separate Koreans and "English" people just because they shouldn't be together, but because you believe it to be beneficial.  However, there would be better ways around it.  I'd like to start off by pointing out a couple of cons: A) There would barely be any rooms to join as a vast majority of BC is Koreans (And "Englishmen") B) I believe it to be racist, as it is an act of segregation between two different races... cough cough Jim Crow. C) I believe it's better for Koreans and fellow english speakers to mingle and get along.  I can think of one alternative to the problem you proposed : - Rather than segregating races, you could set a tag like {cn} for "connection" which only allows players with good connection to join you.

Yours Sincerely,

SILKYSOX

LightRequiem

July 19, 2014, 01:56:44 AM #37 Last Edit: July 19, 2014, 01:59:46 AM by LightRequiem
^jesus christ, kid, no need to act like you're the spokesman for zylon gaming.

besides, trying to sound intelligent, but then putting a semicolon after a dependent clause doesn't exactly make your "argument" super solid. >_>

also, stay away from writing posts in letter format because it makes you look like a d-bag

@on topic
this idea is bad no need to get your jimmies rustled

Xkiller712

July 19, 2014, 03:01:35 AM #38 Last Edit: July 19, 2014, 03:05:50 AM by Xkiller712
Quote from: LightRequiem on July 19, 2014, 01:56:44 AM
^jesus christ, kid, no need to act like you're the spokesman for zylon gaming.

besides, trying to sound intelligent, but then putting a semicolon after a dependent clause doesn't exactly make your "argument" super solid. >_>

also, stay away from writing posts in letter format because it makes you look like a d-bag

@on topic
this idea is bad no need to get your jimmies rustled
lol i dont need you judging how i write.  i decided to go formal af on that one because i wanted to, idgaf about how it makes me look to people like you.  I was half doing it as a joke anyways, no need to get your judgemental jimmies rustled :D anyways mind your own business because in the end youre only living your life and how other people live theirs wont affect you :) ( at least not to this small extent)

FalseProphet

Quote from: fireblade39 on July 18, 2014, 11:43:37 PM

i will example this.

Simple solution: Play for fun, don't get mad.
"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^ / FalseProphet

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

fireblade39

July 19, 2014, 12:53:21 PM #40 Last Edit: July 19, 2014, 01:02:42 PM by fireblade39
i dont think theres anything wrong with this idea.

players can play always without this tag and idea even if this idea and tag is invented.

i will example.

i want to play pvp but i wont allow koreans and i make tag. but i want to play sector and i dont care about them as long as i get exp and i wont make tag.

so this will benefit me and other players too (koreans too).

mo9

ZeaL Rank 1 BvB, just because

vv secks box

fireblade39

Quote from: mo9 on July 19, 2014, 01:34:17 PM
you're hopeless.
this idea may seem hopeless.

but once this idea is invented players will actually use it and im sure you will use it too.

FalseProphet

Quote from: fireblade39 on July 19, 2014, 02:35:50 PM
Quote from: mo9 on July 19, 2014, 01:34:17 PM
you're hopeless.
this idea may seem hopeless.

but once this idea is invented players will actually use it and im sure you will use it too.

No, it just really is useless. A better idea would probably be having a colour changer so you can colour your bot to look however you want.

Lol..
"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^ / FalseProphet

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

fireblade39

please im requesting this idea and tag to be invented.

atleast can we test it for 1 week? if no one is using it or are complaining about it we can remove it.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-