May 21, 2024, 07:16:34 AMLatest Member: ScottDub
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » This boy is awesome!

This boy is awesome!

Started by Robocop7ant, December 04, 2011, 10:12:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Robocop7ant

<br />

mhj

|More than ten people a year are killed by vending machines.|

denilligaal

December 04, 2011, 10:24:32 AM #2 Last Edit: December 04, 2011, 10:25:18 AM by denilligaal
the weird thing is that it sounds very similar to my ears :S
allot of the cards actually could be the same here  :-[
well i hoped it worked out oke for him i hope the bullies saw his vid and started to realise something
its a brave kid with steel balls to do such a thing!

Yz

people are bullied for doing socially retarded things, honest to god i bet this kid acts like a massive asshole in some circumstances. The fact that he told the internet he cut himself in a webcam video is enough evidence to me that he has some sorta issues with attention seeking. i can't feel sympathy for people who bring the world down on themselves, optimism is an intellectual choice

if he's insulted so much just see school councellors and they will move you if it's so serious you're hurting yourself.. but he will not report it, it may be just to keep him going straight down a road of repetetive depressing cycles and he has more reason to play victim. the REAL DEAL people with depression do not shout it out over the internet on webcam.

just my views/2 cents
DISCORD killyzkill

Jester

Fake. This guy actually looks like a bully. He looks perfectly normal. He must be doing something to get him bullied. Everyone's been called a *** and a homo before. That's no reason to kill yourself. He just needs to stop being a ***** and man up.
IGN: Jester
Level: 1
Guild: none

kaos555

Quote from: Jester on December 04, 2011, 12:41:52 PM
Fake. This guy actually looks like a bully. He looks perfectly normal. He must be doing something to get him bullied. Everyone's been called a *** and a homo before. That's no reason to kill yourself. He just needs to stop being a ***** and man up.
Someone didn't watch the whole video ::)

But anyway as for the video. I was bullied in the 6th grade ._.
it's not too bad, i was called *** homo asshole **** face emo-****, I didn't really care for them, there just assholes trying to **** with your mind to make you feel bad about yourself, and to make them feel better for themselves, there just sorry assholes, now in 8th grade everyone is scared shitless of me. i'm still friends with the nerdiest kid, he still gets called names and people want to beat the **** out of him.  Hell i've beat teh **** out of him 2-3 times, but i don't think i could let anyone else beat the **** out of him. Unless they want a foot up there ass, my foot that is.

The path is open.

Yz

Quote from: kaos555 on December 04, 2011, 01:13:48 PM

it's not too bad, i was called *** homo asshole **** face emo-****, I didn't really care for them, there just assholes trying to **** with your mind to make you feel bad about yourself, and to make them feel better for themselves, there just sorry assholes, now in 8th grade everyone is scared shitless of me. i'm still friends with the nerdiest kid, he still gets called names and people want to beat the **** out of him.  Hell i've beat teh **** out of him 2-3 times, but i don't think i could let anyone else beat the **** out of him. Unless they want a foot up there ass, my foot that is.

suck a tough guy.
DISCORD killyzkill

kaos555

Quote from: Yz on December 04, 2011, 01:15:09 PM
Quote from: kaos555 on December 04, 2011, 01:13:48 PM

suck a tough guy.
Already did BB)

The path is open.

hawk5005

And you wonder why people think you're gay lol.

Yz

sorry i meant SUCH* a tough guy >.<
DISCORD killyzkill

kaos555

Quote from: Yz on December 04, 2011, 01:23:07 PM
Damn it.
THANKS A LOT TRICKY NOW EVERYONE KNOWS IM GAY D:< /jk
I PISSED, NOW I PISS ON YOU.

The path is open.

mhj

Quote from: kaos555 on December 04, 2011, 01:24:40 PM
Quote from: Yz on December 04, 2011, 01:23:07 PM
Damn it.
THANKS A LOT TRICKY NOW EVERYONE KNOWS IM GAY D:< /jk
I PISSED, NOW I PISS ON YOU.
We all know. Don't worry Kaos.

Dewo

Why cant he just tell them to stop, and if they don't. Hit them, and try to get friends. Make them see, who is REALLY the boss. I do not know, if this is fake or not. I certainly did get a clump in my throat  watching this.(Dont come with stupid comments about the clump thing)

X

mhj

Quote from: Dewo on December 04, 2011, 07:01:14 PM
Why cant he just tell them to stop, and if they don't. Hit them, and try to get friends. Make them see, who is REALLY the boss. I do not know, if this is fake or not. I certainly did get a clump in my throat  watching this.(Dont come with stupid comments about the clump thing)
I hope you are jking cause hitting won't make friends.

Dewo

Quote from: mhj on December 04, 2011, 07:06:29 PM
Quote from: Dewo on December 04, 2011, 07:01:14 PM
I hope you are jking cause hitting won't make friends.
In real life I don't take shit from people, who are trying to act tough, and those who picks on people. I would've used my strenght against these ***s. I would've let them know, who is the real ***, ****, homo etc. He should try doing that. Err, I don't think, I said, that fighting people makes friends. I meant as in selfdefence. I'm pretty sure, they use violence towards him.

X

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-