May 12, 2024, 01:31:52 AMLatest Member: irre3841
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » need something to do

need something to do

Started by Iridion, October 19, 2010, 05:04:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Iridion

i'm sad and stressed..what can i do to forgot all the crap thats happening and relax a bit?

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

LiquidChaos

You always been sad!
Take a fresh air!

Megadrixfire

Quote from: iridion3 on October 19, 2010, 05:04:05 PM
i'm sad and stressed..what can i do to forgot all the crap thats happening and relax a bit?

stop beign 24 hours on the computer and go outside -_-.

LiquidChaos

Quote from: Megadrixfire on October 19, 2010, 06:28:00 PM
stop beign 24 hours on the computer and go outside -_-.

and dats what the nolifer says ::)

Iridion

im sad and stressed because something quite bad happened today. get your info before you splat shit on my actual emo-being
/moan

thats how we roll maddie

Megadrixfire

Quote from: LiquidChaos on October 19, 2010, 06:28:34 PM
and dats what the nolifer says ::)

i have a life lol, the type of life i want.

LiquidChaos

Megadrixfire

Quote from: LiquidChaos on October 19, 2010, 06:36:16 PM
thats 24/7 on the pc

i go to higschool 8 hours a day, i go there from 7:45 am to 4:45 pm, return at home at like 6:00 am , double time, i barrely have time to do homework and to play on the computer.
i have 17 subjects also :S.

Allie

The internet was created for a reason, if it was not here you'd just be playing your Xbox or something, and your time spent on the internet is just as valuable as time spent in real life.

Iri, do you like to sing?
I always used to sing when I was upset, it quite helped.
Other than that, the best way is to talk it out with someone.
Just..don't end up betraying in any way someone you talk your problems through with.
It hurts more to lose a friend who helped you through tough times than someone you just played with.

GavinGill

Exercise - it's one of the easiest ways to lift depression and put you in a good mood. Doesn't need to be anything strenuous, just go for a jog or even a walk. A break from routine can be helpful as well, even if it means doing something you'd rather not do. I hate going shopping and I'd much rather relax at home but as long as you dont think about how "great" of a time you could be having at home instead of at the mall, you'll enjoy yourself. You could also take a long hot shower.

Off topic: The website looks much better now.

"You cannot escape the responsibility of tomorrow by evading it today."
"A leader is best when people barely know he exists, when his work is
done, his aim fulfilled, they will say: we did it ourselves."

Rossbach

Omnomnom eating toast.

Iridion

Quote from: Allie on October 19, 2010, 07:58:35 PM
The internet was created for a reason, if it was not here you'd just be playing your Xbox or something, and your time spent on the internet is just as valuable as time spent in real life.

Iri, do you like to sing?
I always used to sing when I was upset, it quite helped.
Other than that, the best way is to talk it out with someone.
Just..don't end up betraying in any way someone you talk your problems through with.
It hurts more to lose a friend who helped you through tough times than someone you just played with.
I sing when I'm in a happy mood and I put on some music or play the keyboard but I'm definitly in the wrong mood.
As for talking so far at school all of us don't talk of anything else currently c:
Quote from: GavinGill on October 19, 2010, 10:02:12 PM
Exercise - it's one of the easiest ways to lift depression and put you in a good mood. Doesn't need to be anything strenuous, just go for a jog or even a walk. A break from routine can be helpful as well, even if it means doing something you'd rather not do. I hate going shopping and I'd much rather relax at home but as long as you dont think about how "great" of a time you could be having at home instead of at the mall, you'll enjoy yourself. You could also take a long hot shower.

Off topic: The website looks much better now.

Tomorrow we decided to go to the hospital and meet that friend to know more about what happened and his conditions, it will be a good time to both walk and talk :p
Also today was a bit better due to my birthday getting close  :)

thats how we roll maddie

Rossbach

Omnomnom eating toast.

Yz

rave with showtek on max volume!!!

or, you know, find a girl you like, spend day with her O: hang out with a friend who isnt a *** or some shyte

or like gavina said exercise, BETTER YET, LEARN PARKOUR

go on msn

Mega, just **** the **** off, iri's like one of the only people on this forum that i think even has a life ::) mr "qq my website is down, qq"
DISCORD killyzkill

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-