Started by Santa, May 15, 2014, 12:33:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Santa

Quote from: Corr on May 15, 2014, 08:45:36 PM
That avatar is ****ing creepy bro.

When's the real update coming?

Patience young grasshopper.

shellchomp

Santa, when can i expect my dilemma i've sent to you in personal messages to be resolved. i am so happy to have received a response from you  ;D

Santa

May 15, 2014, 09:07:41 PM #17 Last Edit: May 15, 2014, 09:10:27 PM by Santa
Quote from: shellchomp on May 15, 2014, 09:02:39 PM
Santa, when can i expect my dilemma i've sent to you in personal messages to be resolved. i am so happy to have received a response from you  ;D

You were banned automagically for hacking, however, there is no proof over on the bots server.  So, I would suggest not doing whatever you did before to get automagically banned.  I have unbanned it for you though.

< Remember, you dont want to mess with this evil guy.

Have a nice day.

Santa

Quote from: shellchomp on May 15, 2014, 09:11:45 PM
oh, but i thought you read what i sent you through personal messages explaining the details of what occurred to me. I promise i wasn't hacking. i am sure i sent information of my problem through the messages i sent you. please Santa help me  :'(

much love brother, i dont have time to go through 200 pages of messages to find it, but i believe  you, just be a good boy :)  Your account is unbanned.

shellchomp

I love you santa! you really do bring Gifts, thank you  ;)

Godz

You know I like you Santa, but I believe this avatar isn't in the right forum aka game.
But you can do w.e the Fuxk you want!
On topic:Nice update from someone that deal with 999mbps up and down(and ping at 0).

Santa

Quote from: Godz on May 16, 2014, 09:19:31 PM
You know I like you Santa, but I believe this avatar isn't in the right forum aka game.
On topic:Nice update from someone that deal with 999mbps up and down(and ping at 0).

So I'm the inappropriate one for having a Santa smoking weed as my avatar as opposed to a child molesting school teacher from south park on yours  ??? ??? ???

Santa

Godz

Quote from: Santa on May 16, 2014, 09:53:28 PM

So I'm the inappropriate one for having a Santa smoking weed as my avatar as opposed to a child molesting school teacher from south park on yours  ??? ??? ???
Never said inappropriate  ::)
Just not in the right place ,but if you feel like it's a plus for you to have this avatar then keep it.

Santa

Quote from: Godz on May 17, 2014, 09:19:14 AM
Quote from: Santa on May 16, 2014, 09:53:28 PM

Never said inappropriate  ::)
Just not in the right place ,but if you feel like it's a plus for you to have this avatar then keep it.

It was jokes bro, and I'll probably be changing the avatar soon when I find something better.  My old one had to go, reminded me of Dannii.  So yeah, make me a avatar with dem skillz plz.

Yz

Quote from: Santa on May 18, 2014, 10:09:34 AMMy old one had to go, reminded me of Dannii.

same, new one is better
DISCORD killyzkill

Santa

Quote from: Yz on May 18, 2014, 10:11:22 AM
Quote from: Santa on May 18, 2014, 10:09:34 AMMy old one had to go, reminded me of Dannii.

same, new one is better

This is totally unrelated to this post, and I'm not sure why I quoted it either, but the website will be getting faster sometime later this week.  I need to modify some of the mysql statements to reflect better speeds.  It seems as if there is a 300-500 ms delay on loading the page to get sent to the browser (you can view this using firebug plugin->net section.)

But yes, good bye dannii!

If any disdain members want to keep the guild alive, please let me know and I will transfer it to your name, otherwise Its going to be deleted in a few days.

Santa

Quote from: Godz on May 18, 2014, 10:23:14 AM

It needs to be a render or something, plus make the santa less happy plz

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-