bullying never gonna stop omg

bullies are the reason im homeschooled!!! smh

Materger

Quote from: Bombz on December 05, 2013, 08:47:16 AM
Quote from: Materger on December 05, 2013, 05:33:27 AM
stawp the bullies!  >:(

HA HA! NERDDDDDDDDDDDDDD! some home schooled kids might be home schooled for the very reason though. :c

ps im not bully, i just hate bombz

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

gionid

Quote from: Materger on December 05, 2013, 10:53:47 AM

HA HA! NERDDDDDDDDDDDDDD! some home schooled kids might be home schooled for the very reason though. :c

you cant say you hate someone youre a forum moderator :O

Materger

Quote from: gionid on December 05, 2013, 10:58:39 AM
Quote from: Materger on December 05, 2013, 10:53:47 AM

you cant say you hate someone youre a forum moderator :O

I think by now everyone should know it's a joke, I've never hated bombz. I wouldn't hate someone unless they did something awful to somebody i care about

@kulvinder, anyone classified as a bully should be taught a lesson. There's always someone bigger and badder than you in this world.Bullies just pick on smaller and weaker people because they themselves can't escape the reality that someone around their weight/size can kick their butt. xd

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

Iridion

theres nothing even close to that in here
how strange??

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Reviax

Cowardice, laziness, and obliviousness. If somebody doesn't jump in to at least attempt to stop a situation like this, it's because they're afraid something will happen to them, they don't have time for it, or they simply just couldn't give a shit. That's all it is. It's extremely difficult to force bravery and effort into people and I think sharing this video won't do anything. The people who did get up and do something either were acting on instinct or knew that something bad might happen. But they tried to do something anyways, and that's admirable. (To me anyways.) Bullying can never be 100% eradicated, it's a fact by this point. However, walking away like nothing happened (or recording it, like srsly wtf) doesn't help the situation.

I've seen probably well over 50 scenarios like this but only ever stepped in once. And I probably sound like an ass when I say this, but I think sometimes (depending on the situation and the participants) it may be better to do nothing at all. If I was ever getting bullied I would never in my life want somebody to step in. That'd make me feel so useless and weak. I'd much rather endure whatever form of bullying than have somebody else feel sorry for me.

All in all, my opinions are split on this. I'm still not certain of what I'm supposed to do whenever I see things like this.

Bombz

Quote from: Dannii on December 05, 2013, 06:11:38 PM
Man up and fight back is what I was taught when young ::)

not everyone has the balls to man up and fight back (like me gg)  :(

qolderman

IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

JetSurge

I hate to be the one to do this, but the dude on the scooter at 3:29 OMG LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!

Seriously though, this isn't anything new. Like Dannii said, you have to learn how to defend yourself. If you can't and you find yourself in a situation like that, you hope someone helps, but not everyone will. I agree that watching while a person is being "bullied" isn't necessarily right, but i don't think someone should always expect anyone to come and rescue them. So, if people won't change a person has to. Instead of hoping someone will come to your aid, learn to kick some serious ass on your own.
Who did that!?

Bombz

Quote from: JetSurge on December 05, 2013, 07:38:03 PM
learn to kick some serious ass on your own.

what if you end up getting your ass kicked instead  :'(

hur9

Quote from: Bombz on December 05, 2013, 07:49:17 PM
Quote from: JetSurge on December 05, 2013, 07:38:03 PM
learn to kick some serious ass on your own.

that wont happen if ur too badass like me  8)

JetSurge

Quote from: Bombz on December 05, 2013, 07:49:17 PM

You're not going to win em all my friend. Even the best fall sometimes. So you pick yourself up, learn, and adapt.  8)
Who did that!?

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-