Bullying experiment

Started by Experiences, December 05, 2013, 05:01:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Experiences

IGN: Rapidash/Experiences/Expeh.
=-Lvl 270-=

Cooky

I don't think u know what mixed feelings means

what else could u possibly feel from that video besides sadness?

Experiences

Quote from: Cooky on December 05, 2013, 05:14:49 AM
I don't think u know what mixed feelings means

what else could u possibly feel from that video besides sadness?

I know what mixed feelings mean.. I was feeling anger, sadness and still a little happiness that there is people that atleast cared about it and tried to help him.

=-Lvl 270-=

Materger

very cute video, thanks for sharing! xd

stawp the bullies!  >:(

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

Cooky

Quote from: Experiences on December 05, 2013, 05:27:33 AMI know what mixed feelings mean.. I was feeling anger, sadness and still a little happiness that there is people that atleast cared about it and tried to help him.

the people who helped out were very very few compared to those who did not

which is one of the reasons bullying is so common in schools and stuff

idk how u can feel any happiness from the video

and mixed feelings means conflicting feelings. I guess you are conflicted between feeling sad/angry about the video and feeling happy? not sure how that could be. The message was loud and clear, people don't help stop bullying so people are still gonna be bullied. I'm all for the optimism but I don't think anyone should be feeling happy from the video.

Experiences

Quote from: Cooky on December 05, 2013, 05:37:26 AM
Quote from: Experiences on December 05, 2013, 05:27:33 AMI know what mixed feelings mean.. I was feeling anger, sadness and still a little happiness that there is people that atleast cared about it and tried to help him.

the people who helped out were very very few compared to those who did not

which is one of the reasons bullying is so common in schools and stuff

idk how u can feel any happiness from the video

and mixed feelings means conflicting feelings. I guess you are conflicted between feeling sad/angry about the video and feeling happy? not sure how that could be. The message was loud and clear, people don't help stop bullying so people are still gonna be bullied.

I shared this movie to share a Message to the community not to have you telling me what I'm doing wrong in your opinion. I dont see how it's wrong of me to feel a little bit Happy that some people helped (aka there is still hope for this planet). We all see things from our own perspective and this is mine, i'd like if you respected that. I got the message, it's showing the horrible truth, what it looks like when someone acually gets bullied. It shows how blind people are to the truth.

=-Lvl 270-=

Cooky

Quote from: Experiences on December 05, 2013, 05:48:02 AM
I shared this movie to share a Message to the community not to have you telling me what I'm doing wrong in your opinion. I dont see how it's wrong of me. We all see things from our own perspective and this is mine, i'd like if you respected that.

I never told you that you did anything wrong.

I said I don't know how someone could feel happiness from the video and I don't think anyone should be feeling happiness from the video. My opinion was different from yours obviously but I never told you that yours was wrong. It just surprised me and confused me. I respect your opinion but that doesn't mean I have to agree with it.

Experiences

Quote from: Cooky on December 05, 2013, 05:52:25 AM
Quote from: Experiences on December 05, 2013, 05:48:02 AM
I shared this movie to share a Message to the community not to have you telling me what I'm doing wrong in your opinion. I dont see how it's wrong of me to ------------------

I never told you that you did anything wrong.

I said I don't know how someone could feel happiness from the video and I don't think anyone should be feeling happiness from the video. My opinion was different from yours obviously but I never told you that yours was wrong. It just surprised me and confuses me.

Well thats how i feel. and you really did make it look like you where wronging me.  End of story.

=-Lvl 270-=

Materger

Guys, please lets talk about it more on skype. :((((((  that way the thread doesn't drift into a discussion about opinions you have.

:'(

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

Cooky

Quote from: Materger on December 05, 2013, 05:58:57 AM
that way the thread doesn't drift into a discussion about opinions you have.

yeah, a discussion of our opinions would be terrible here on the message board

:/
:/ :/

Materger

Quote from: Cooky on December 05, 2013, 06:01:57 AM
that way the thread doesn't drift into a discussion about opinions you have.

yeah, a discussion of our opinions would be terrible here on the message board

:/
:/ :/

they tend to get out of hand and bring out lots of tension between people with different opinions! :c   

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

Experiences

Guys, please lets talk about it more on skype. :((((((  that way the thread doesn't drift into a discussion about opinions you have.

:'(

He started, ofc i have to answer.

=-Lvl 270-=

Cooky

they tend to get out of hand and bring out lots of tension between people with different opinions! :c   

So what is this threads purpose if we aren't to post our opinions? I don't see why we cant have a good ol' debate like has been had on many other threads.

Materger

Quote from: Cooky on December 05, 2013, 06:07:41 AM

So what is this threads purpose if we aren't to post our opinions? I don't see why we cant have a good ol' debate like has been had on many other threads.

as long as emotions are controlled and nobody gets their feelings hurt go for it meng, it just seemed to get a bit heated. I might be wrong though. xd

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

Experiences

Quote from: Materger on December 05, 2013, 06:22:36 AM
Quote from: Cooky on December 05, 2013, 06:07:41 AM

as long as emotions are controlled and nobody gets their feelings hurt go for it meng, it just seemed to get a bit heated. I might be wrong though. xd

Na I'm not mad c: Just serious ^~^

=-Lvl 270-=

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-