May 05, 2024, 04:14:15 PMLatest Member: juasjuas
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » Membership transfer

Membership transfer

Started by alexice2468, April 11, 2015, 07:44:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alexice2468

Ive never posted on forums before but my account was banned awhile ago. My username was alexice2468. I dont remember my in game name. I recently just bought a membership for my banned account. i just wanted to see if i can get my account unbanned or if i can transfer the membership from the banned account to my current account. My current accounts in game name is Mexilobo and the username is alopez0571

RAUDOG

Quote from: alexice2468 on April 11, 2015, 07:44:56 PM
Ive never posted on forums before but my account was banned awhile ago. My username was alexice2468. I dont remember my in game name. I recently just bought a membership for my banned account. i just wanted to see if i can get my account unbanned or if i can transfer the membership from the banned account to my current account. My current accounts in game name is Mexilobo and the username is alopez0571
ONLY KEN CAN TRANSFER AN ACCOUNT LIKE THAT BROTHER BUT, I'M SURE 1 OF THE GM'S CAN UN-BAND THAT ACCOUNT.
HOW LONG AGO WAS THAT ACCOUNT BANNED? AND WHAT REASON WAS IT BANNED BROTHER?

medchiller

Without the in-game name of the account you want us to unban there is nothing we can do. Not because we don't want to, it's simply because we use the IGN of the account to unban it and as far as I know we can't find IGN's via username. If you can find the username that could help out.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-