May 17, 2024, 08:14:51 PMLatest Member: Michealten
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » ImaginationX, Reaper Of Soul, and Zypheus

ImaginationX, Reaper Of Soul, and Zypheus

Started by Heartless, March 18, 2013, 02:15:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Heartless

They are top 3 rank PvP individual but are they any good? I am an old player and wanted to play again and I'm curious if they deserve those ranks or if they just boosted ?

sasuke6548

ImaginationX is probably the best in game right now. Reaper is probably one of the top too and im pretty sure Zypheus quit

lsqe

IGN: The Lsqe / The Lsqe 2 / Lsqe_Merc
Guild: - / - / The Company

war_lord159

March 18, 2013, 03:26:53 AM #3 Last Edit: March 18, 2013, 03:29:40 AM by war_lord159
Reaper is the Guild leader of Skill Society and he is very good  :)

ImaginationX is good too but i never saw reaper and imag in 1v1 pvp so i dont know who is the more pro  :-\

and Yes they deserve to be in their rank now.
IGN: War Lord | Guild: Redemption|

Dream: To help the BoutCheetah Community =)

War's Price Guide: http://tinyurl.com/dyg5dym

Yz

Reaper is top 10 not top 3

Imag is #1

Zypheus sucks, he farmed all his wins.

PvP ranking is fail, whoever pvps the most actively advances on it - not who's the actual best. So you shouldn't take those ranks seriously.
DISCORD killyzkill

gmail

Quote from: war_lord159 on March 18, 2013, 03:26:53 AM
Reaper is the Guild leader of Skill Society and he is very good  :)

ImaginationX is good too but i never saw reaper and imag in 1v1 pvp so i dont know who is the more pro  :-\

and Yes they deserve to be in their rank now.
:P

1387saqr

Quote from: Yz on March 18, 2013, 04:24:52 AM
Reaper is top 10 not top 3

Imag is #1

Zypheus sucks, he farmed all his wins.

PvP ranking is fail, whoever pvps the most actively advances on it - not who's the actual best. So you shouldn't take those ranks seriously.
. You, me, ninja, cursed, and Imag is top 5. @heartless you can play me if you want, ill humble you . Bring it
New Generation PvP at its finest ;
"My preference is elegance and the competition is my reference. Money like inheritance, only dwell in excellence, find me in my elements."                                                               IGN- Reaper Of Soul

]

Yz

You're forgetting starscream55, who's probably better than everyone but Imag.

Also Nik and FlareFire.
DISCORD killyzkill

ThePav

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-