May 21, 2024, 04:51:36 PMLatest Member: anaepsy
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Spam » Tell da true !!

Tell da true !!

Started by Delta, August 03, 2011, 12:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wat do u more?

play BC
5 (15.6%)
sleep
20 (62.5%)
eat
2 (6.3%)
pee
3 (9.4%)
drink
2 (6.3%)

Total Members Voted: 32

antisickness

So there's pee but not poop?  :o

hopelesshobo

i wanna play BC, i cant sleep while playing BC lol

Delta

Same  :D and i forgot poop XD

mo9

imo sleeping is a waste of time , but it has to be done ...
ZeaL Rank 1 BvB, just because

vv secks box

kaos555

I dont care to answer this.

The path is open.

joeythemoey

Uh...Sleep of course. Why would you be such a lazy cow, and play bc more than you sleep, and why do people say your lazy if you don't play bc a lot, it's the exact opposite. You are lazy if you sit around and play computer games, instead of going outside and hanging out with your friends etc. Am I right or am I right?

KillerPig

Quote from: joeythemoey on August 04, 2011, 06:45:51 PM
Uh...Sleep of course. Why would you be such a lazy cow, and play bc more than you sleep, and why do people say your lazy if you don't play bc a lot, it's the exact opposite. You are lazy if you sit around and play computer games, instead of going outside and hanging out with your friends etc. Am I right or am I right?

Wrong. Read Allie's signature quote plOx.

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

NeoKiller

Quote from: KillerPig on August 04, 2011, 06:50:14 PM

He is right.

mo9

in both cases ur a lazzy ass cause i said so :)
ZeaL Rank 1 BvB, just because

vv secks box

Allie

Quote from: NeoKiller on August 04, 2011, 07:33:07 PM

He is right.

You are wrong.
Being lazy is tangent to your actions; if you enjoy playing computer games, that does not make you lazy.
Kindly read my sig quote; else I'll say this to you:
My hobby is dancing, your hobby is singing -- that makes you a lazy retard since I move around much more than you.

droid ZYLON2

that was rather funny... 0_0
    IGN Xaterger i traded my old acc for this one so its not poka dot bot its materegrs cousin ;p

AllEyesOnMe

Allie has such a nice way of putting things into perspective.
That's why you simply can't hate on her.ヽ(´ー`)ノ

koolwolf2

August 06, 2011, 08:13:26 AM #27 Last Edit: August 06, 2011, 08:14:07 AM by koolwolf2
Quote from: Allie on August 04, 2011, 10:00:58 PM
Quote from: NeoKiller on August 04, 2011, 07:33:07 PM

He is right.

You are wrong.
Being lazy is tangent to your actions; if you enjoy playing computer games, that does not make you lazy.
Kindly read my sig quote; else I'll say this to you:
My hobby is dancing, your hobby is singing -- that makes you a lazy retard since I move around much more than you.
Pwned
Newest one:

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-