May 19, 2024, 09:35:12 AMLatest Member: soaka4555
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Report A Bug » Solved Bug Reports » BoutCheeteah down?

BoutCheeteah down?

Started by Macmillz, July 05, 2011, 09:37:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Macmillz

I cant play cuz when i go to the updater it doesn't even load it crashes and then sends an error report  :'( (i use windows xp), i  un installed it then installed it again and still didn't work  :-\ .
I think maybe it might have something to do with me changing thee dns servers to make my internet faster....  :o  the namebench thing. Boutcheetah was working fine before that though   :-\. any suggestions?
IGN:MacAttax
Guid: The Gold Stars
lvl:92

Macmillz

is this in the wrong section? I seriously wanna play though guys so help would be appreciated  ;D

mhj

|More than ten people a year are killed by vending machines.|

Santa

Hello, your computer must be having internet issues.  Some ways to possibly fix this is, rebooting your pc, opening command prompt and typing ipconfig /renew, ipconfig/flushdns.

That's just some possibilities.  Lemme know if it helped.

Macmillz

Quote from: RedEyes on July 05, 2011, 01:48:16 PM
Hello, your computer must be having internet issues.  Some ways to possibly fix this is, rebooting your pc, opening command prompt and typing ipconfig /renew, ipconfig/flushdns.

That's just some possibilities.  Lemme know if it helped.

Thanks, i rebooted my computer and it works  now. i cant believe  i forgot to reboot my computer, this makes me feeel so nooby  :'(. anyways thanks RedEyes.

Macmillz

wait it worked once, but it was in windows mode so i closed it and went on and made it fullscreen and now when i click the updater, the updater just closes itself  ???

Santa

Hello, can you please download Team Viewer www.teamviewer.com, and PM me the ID / Pass?

Thanks!

~RedEyes.

Macmillz

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-