May 28, 2024, 01:56:23 PMLatest Member: sdiMep
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Spam » Insults? Aaaaany Insults? :3

Insults? Aaaaany Insults? :3

Started by cop7000, June 05, 2011, 12:11:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cop7000

:o ur mom is so fat, the back of her neck looks like a pack of hotdogs =3 oh yeah pwned!
Hi im bombz

ps: selene pls unban my main Bombz and put me on muted instead please!!!

KillerPig

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Meteor

(click to show/hide)

NeoKiller

Im insulting you without even saying anything 24/7.

Tekimoto

June 05, 2011, 06:46:06 PM #4 Last Edit: June 05, 2011, 07:02:25 PM by Tekimoto
Why do people always want to insult Others? Cant there be any love anymore on this world? like all the fat stupid niggers, they want to be loved too. But no our fat shitty asshole race has to make as much money as they can from those stupid niggers. Collecting money? Mostly goes to the army which cant do shit. And there are also these asshole racists who cant stand other races like fat niggers, ugly jews etc.  Not like i blame them in my country tho, most live from insurances cos they are to lazy to work, they dont even mind learning language of the country they live in now. So everyone is a ****ing little shit of garbage. So now, why cant the world be full of love. I obviously think that this is the only post without insults for this whole topic.

mo9

Quote from: Tekimoto on June 05, 2011, 06:46:06 PM
Why do people always want to insult Others? Cant there be any love anymore on this world? like all the fat stupid niggers, they want to be loved too. But no our fat shitty asshole race has to make as much money as they can from those stupid niggers. Collecting money? Mostly goes to the army which cant do shit. And there are also these asshole racists who cant stand other races like fat niggers, ugly jews etc.  Not like i blame them in my country tho, most live from insurances cos they are to lazy to work, they dont even mind learning language of the country they live in now. So everyone is a ****ing little shit of garbage. So now, where cant the world be full of love. I obviously think that this is the only post without insults for this whole topic.

i feel the <3 here lol
ZeaL Rank 1 BvB, just because

vv secks box

Tekimoto

xD wat its an insulting topic u fat shit :p

mo9

i love you too , you cheap bastard :D

vv secks box

grant748

Why do people always want to insult Others? Cant there be any love anymore on this world? like all the fat stupid niggers, they want to be loved too. But no our fat shitty asshole race has to make as much money as they can from those stupid niggers. Collecting money? Mostly goes to the army which cant do shit. And there are also these asshole racists who cant stand other races like fat niggers, ugly jews etc.  Not like i blame them in my country tho, most live from insurances cos they are to lazy to work, they dont even mind learning language of the country they live in now. So everyone is a ****ing little shit of garbage. So now, why cant the world be full of love. I obviously think that this is the only post without insults for this whole topic.
Can you deal with it?

Tekimoto

Quote from: grant748 on June 05, 2011, 07:21:28 PM
Can you deal with it?
no , *suicides*

mo9

sara , u emo ? or really high ?

vv secks box

GavinGill

That post is probably the most negative one in this thread. =/

"You cannot escape the responsibility of tomorrow by evading it today."
"A leader is best when people barely know he exists, when his work is
done, his aim fulfilled, they will say: we did it ourselves."

mo9

Quote from: GavinGill on June 05, 2011, 08:26:40 PM
That post is probably the most negative one in this thread. =/
but u gotta admit its true =/

vv secks box

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-