May 08, 2024, 05:09:14 PMLatest Member: Timothyrhili
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Tips and Guides » How to use joysticks/gamepads on BC

How to use joysticks/gamepads on BC

Started by ZeroUH, October 26, 2012, 01:52:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZeroUH

October 26, 2012, 01:52:38 PM Last Edit: October 26, 2012, 01:58:02 PM by ZeroUH
Hi guys! I'll teach how to use joysticks/gamepads on BC.

- You must download the Xpadder software.
- Start Xpadder. If it doesn't work, right click on its icon -> Properties -> Compatibility -> mark the box "execute this program in compatibility mode" and chose Windows XP SP3.
- When it starts, this window should appear. Click on the gamepad img on the top left and "New".

- Now go on "Images" and "Open". Chose the img of your gamepad and click ok. I'll use the Xbox 360 img.

- If you want to use a stick to move, click on "Sticks" and mark "Enable". After that, it will ask you to press some directions.

- If you want to use a DPad, click on "DPad" and do the same as you did above.

- Click on "Buttons" and press all your gamepad buttons. They all should appear on the screen. You just need to organize them.
- For Xbox 360 gamepads, you need to activate the triggers. Click on "Trigger", mark "Enable" and just follow the instructions.

- Now you must config. you gamepad. First, click on the "tool" near of the Stick/DPad area and select the "Arrows".

- For the other buttons, click on them and the screen below will appear. For exemple, Click on the "A" button of your game pad and press "C"on the keyboard. Now you can jump using the "A" button.

- You can use one button for 2 keys. For exemple, if you want to use the "B" button for Skills, click on the button and click on "Advanced...". The screen below should appear. Press the keys "X" and "C". now if you press the "B" button, you will be able to use your Skill. You can do it to use your gun too.

- There is a "turbo" function that may help with your gun, Guard Crush and Uppercut(Patchs can spam like hell with this LOL!!!) Skills. Just click on "Turbo" and set the speed. Don't set it too fast or the button will fail some times.

Now you can enjoy the game with your gamepad. IMO, it's much better than play with the keyboard.

123bomb123

this is good, maybe someone can fix the grammatical errors and we can pin it.

I wanna see turbo with an upper patch, too.
IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

ZeroUH

Quote from: 123bomb123 on October 26, 2012, 02:00:23 PM
HAWK!! WHERE ARE YOU?! :3

mo9

October 26, 2012, 02:03:52 PM #3 Last Edit: October 26, 2012, 02:07:13 PM by mo9
used it on mah ps3 control sometime back
srsly not worth it cause pc controls > controller on bc

ooooh yeah nice job on the guide it's pretty well made
ZeaL Rank 1 BvB, just because

vv secks box

Xx Itz Ian

I remember when i used joystick, back when i was 7 playing Rayman :/
Good guide, the images are very usefull. I'll instal my xbox controller to test it :3
League of Legends:
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=ianv
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=smurf+leblanc
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=qqdz

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  Xx ItZ Ian
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Cooky

nourr993

there's also Joy2Key but this one seems more colored
except for Joy2Key u do like this ( LEFT > arrow-left , button 1 > z, ect..) and tyhere auto fire and u can also use ur joypad to control mouse
Server   :High   / Low
Name   :Morocco   / Morocco
Level   :221   / 160

Quote from: Dewo on September 20, 2012, 03:11:35 PM
Worst Thread Maker: nourr993

Selene

KillerPig

Quote from: ZeroUH on October 26, 2012, 02:02:30 PM
Quote from: 123bomb123 on October 26, 2012, 02:00:23 PM
HAWK!! WHERE ARE YOU?! :3
lol calling hawk and not jeff or bobo xdxdxd

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

thethiny

Please add this step too:
-For PS3 Controllers to work on BC
you must download a program called Motioninjoy ( www.motioninjoy.com )
Download your version here:
http://www.xinputer.com/download/MotioninJoy_071001_signed.zip

Once installed , open it , it won't see anything.
Connect your PS3 Controller via Bluetooth Connectivity (for non-bluetooth PCs find some Bluetooth Dongles) or via the USB Cable (type B)
Click on Driver Manager tab.
Tick all the Checkmarks available and click on install all.
it should freeze for about 15 minutes maximum.
Tick all the Checkmarks , then Click on Load Driver
restart motioninjoy (called DS3_Tool) , recommended: Restart your PC.
Now you have it connected , to enable Analog Sticks , click the pink enable at the bottom.

Quote from: Santa on November 11, 2012, 04:27:35 PM
considering 1k Zylon Coins is $10 dollars, and 1 month membership sells for 50 mill, I would have to say 100 mil for 1k coins?  (Just a guess though)

mikenny

I installed it configured it(the buttons) but when i try to use it in bc it doesnt work but like to type in a chat it works(i'm using a logitec rumblepad).

Plz help me

thethiny

Quote from: mikenny on November 09, 2012, 02:47:11 AM
I installed it configured it(the buttons) but when i try to use it in bc it doesnt work but like to type in a chat it works(i'm using a logitec rumblepad).

Plz help me

Windows Vista-7-8 :
Right Click Xpadder and Run as Adminstrator.
Do this for the game too.

Quote from: Santa on November 11, 2012, 04:27:35 PM
considering 1k Zylon Coins is $10 dollars, and 1 month membership sells for 50 mill, I would have to say 100 mil for 1k coins?  (Just a guess though)

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-