May 08, 2024, 05:32:38 AMLatest Member: GoddessEl
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Tips and Guides » New and possibly a dumb question...

New and possibly a dumb question...

Started by JokerTime, November 08, 2012, 04:27:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JokerTime

Hey everyone,

Good to be here I used to play the old style bots and just recently found out its still around just under this name.

I am having a problem with my chat box in game I cant seem to enter any of the text I write...

I was wondering if you needed to be a member of sorts to use the lobby chat, or is there something wrong here. I push enter but the text will not go into lobby.

Appreciate the help,
JokerTime (PrimeJoker)

Cooky

does it give a error message or just do nothing when you hit enter?

cascaval123

Try to re-log
It happend to me too long time ago

JokerTime

Ive tried logging in and out, maybe I should try and restart the computer?

And no error message or anything, just nothing happens the text just stays in the box where you type the text.

Santa

Hello, do you have any type of antivirus running, if so, try disabling it temporarily and see if it lets your chat through.  If that still doesn't seem to work, kindly install Team Viewer (www.teamviewer.com), and PM me the ID/Pass, and I will be more than happy to assist you with this issue.

Thanks,
~RedEyes.

JokerTime

Still does not seem work with the virus protector off.

What is this you want me to download now?

frog

November 08, 2012, 06:09:04 AM #6 Last Edit: November 08, 2012, 06:11:53 AM by frog
Quote from: JokerTime on November 08, 2012, 05:28:56 AM
Still does not seem work with the virus protector off.

What is this you want me to download now?
you will download a program called "TeamViewer" as santa told you this program will give you an id & pw you will send them to admin santa in a private msg so he will log onto your computer and try to fix the issue to you as if he is next to you in real life. btw if you don't trust him you will be watching what is he doing on your pc. soo gd luck solving the issue :)

edit wrong section as well but you are new so no problem :) , should be moved to Report a Bug section

Allie

When you type in-game, it doesn't go to the lobby, it goes to the game. Typing in the lobby requires typing @lobby [text] in-game or in-room.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-