May 08, 2024, 09:37:05 AMLatest Member: hvMep
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Tips and Guides » Transes Speciallity

Transes Speciallity

Started by Killer10, February 22, 2013, 07:16:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

war_lord159

February 22, 2013, 08:31:49 PM #15 Last Edit: February 22, 2013, 08:36:43 PM by war_lord159
I agree with some of the trans guide (most of them)

"I put "some" because I haven't tried the other transes you put in there and its not a sign of offence  ;) "

You should add the other trans so we can know what their specialty might be  :)

Maybe Add Jura trans to where its recommended (either sector/pvp)

Btw its my opinion
IGN: War Lord | Guild: Redemption|

Dream: To help the BoutCheetah Community =)

War's Price Guide: http://tinyurl.com/dyg5dym

Killer10

Quote from: war_lord159 on February 22, 2013, 08:31:49 PM
I agree with some of the trans guide (most of them)

"I put "some" because I haven't tried the other transes you put in there and its not a sign if offence  ;) "

You should add the other trans so we can know what their specialty might be  :)

Maybe Add Jura trans to where its recommended (either sector/pvp)

Btw its my opinion
thanks for your opinion , and for sure jura& kowbat is gewd but its kinda OP so i orefer not adding it and its not easy to have a jura but those transes i got in this topic are those ones in the shop , btw i will be more than happy to see suggests from other people to improve that list! :)
IGN: Picatchu   
Level: 172 w/ membership 206

lara538

@war: Some transes sucks in everything and dont have specialties.And jura is good 4 everything in my opinion :P
I think i kinda agree with this.
I would recommend to bvb one of those 3:
Lanterman
Overruner
Digi Dragon
(excluding kow/jura and hallo trans ofc)
Thanks ang and spidey for the sigs! :3

(click to show/hide)

Killer10

Quote from: lara538 on February 22, 2013, 08:37:03 PM
@war: Some transes sucks in everything and dont have specialties.And jura is good 4 everything in my opinion :P
Lanterman
Overruner
Digi Dragon

i would have recommended those as well that's why i said it differs from one person to another :)
i may add them later on ^_^

war_lord159

Quote from: lara538 on February 22, 2013, 08:37:03 PM
Lanterman
Overruner
Digi Dragon

<3 Maxter   :)

Ok thanks for that

And yeah i agree with Maxter

for BvB:
*Lantern man
*Digi dragon
*OverRunner
IGN: War Lord | Guild: Redemption|

Dream: To help the BoutCheetah Community =)

War's Price Guide: http://tinyurl.com/dyg5dym

Yz

since you love allie so much and her word is above law to you i'll pick apart this thread

lady valor isn't fast combo speed. allie thinks it's "the fastest in the game" that proves how wrong about it she is

what the shit is a defending section for? codered isn't a good defender it has a 0.5 sec block time

overrunner? defending? what's THAT MEAN

mandras range means NoThINGGGG

lion mecha is more range than mandra

XABARAS ALSO HAS A LONG BLOCK TIME. HOW IS IT A GOOD DEFENSE TRANS

you don't know anything about the bvb part. l0l

there are plenty of transes with combo speeds and jump attacks that rival lannys. so your jump and combo sections are silly.

overunner and lanny speeds are rivalled by so many transes.. lanny is the same speed as khanz, which is the same speed as so many other transes

where is the REACH information at?

dark knight is only good for maps where reach doesn't matter.

overunners jump attack IS ONLY GOOD IF u CAN usE IT, that's why you don't use it because you rely on jura's OPness

digis range only aims down. i guess it counts as a range trans but dat's debatable

why isn't death hunter mentioned in fast combo.

why is this guide so wrong and why does the admin know nothing about transes in-game.

that's what feedback really is btw.

@maxter: jura isn't good at everything. it's op but yeah, not at EVERYTHING. slow combo is its biggest flaw
DISCORD killyzkill

Eat4two

I thought tips and guides were supposed to be helpful, better remove this one.  :)

Killer10

February 22, 2013, 08:51:47 PM #22 Last Edit: February 22, 2013, 08:54:14 PM by Killer10
1st its not love its called respect! , about your opinions as i said opinions differs from 1 person to another! you can't convince me that your list is perfect , same here i can't convince you that my list is good enough to another players! i know it isn't perfect , instead of saying it sucks! , try to help me improve it , this how should it work! at least i tried to do something that helps! and you are just saying its bad and it sucks etc. , you saw some +ve feedback from some friends above! didn't you?! this shows that some people got benefit from this topic and their opinions differs from yours!

edit: i forgot to add death hunter *added*

Yz

Quote from: Killer10 on February 22, 2013, 08:51:47 PM
1st its not love its called respect! , about your opinions as i said opinions differs from 1 person to another! you can't convince me that your list is perfect , same here i can't convince you that my list is good enough to another players! i know it isn't perfect , instead of saying it sucks! , try to help me improve it , this how should it work! at least i tried to do something that helps! and you are just saying its bad and it sucks etc. , you saw some +ve feedback from some friends above! didn't you?! this shows that some people got benefit from this topic and their opinions differs from yours!

Is there something wrong with you? Like really. What I said were facts. if I'm wrong, then your guide is good in every way apart from the things I listed. Because what I said is fact. You're bad at PvP so you know nothing about it, you're bad at BvB so you know nothing about it, and you hacked everything in Sector so you know nothing about that either.

I barely know warlord/maxter and I feel as if they have very little experience also. Allie doesn't play Base or Sector, she never even got to lvl 100 in BOTS without hacking, so she knows nothing about the Sector/BvB parts also. So idc about the good feedback, lawl.

Also you can always take what I said and improve your guide with it. You're just choosing to take offense because you know you're bad at the game, lol
DISCORD killyzkill

zomniethe4

Zom

Killer10

Quote from: Yz on February 22, 2013, 08:53:53 PM
Quote from: Killer10 on February 22, 2013, 08:51:47 PM

Is there something wrong with you? Like really. What I said were facts. if I'm wrong, then your guide is good in every way apart from the things I listed. Because what I said is fact. You're bad at PvP so you know nothing about it, you're bad at BvB so you know nothing about it, and you hacked everything in Sector so you know nothing about that either.

I barely know warlord/maxter and I feel as if they have very little experience also. Allie doesn't play Base or Sector, she never even got to lvl 100 in BOTS without hacking, so she knows nothing about the Sector/BvB parts also. So idc about the good feedback, lawl.

Also you can always take what I said and improve your guide with it. You're just choosing to take offense because you know you're bad at the game, lol
1st i'm still at my opinion that opinions differs from 1 person to another! , 2nd i toke it as offense because you made it looks like offense you didn't need even to help , 3rd thing i will see your opinions and the ones i find you are right with i will instantly edit the list in here! (like how i did with death hunter i added it because i know you are right) and will check the others as well. thanks for your suggestions

Cooky

i never pvp/base yet i know that a lot of that stuff is not accurate or really even helpful at all

sorry i dont like it

Rossbach

February 23, 2013, 12:08:12 AM #27 Last Edit: February 23, 2013, 12:13:53 AM by Rossbach
SuperKahnZ is overrated in Sector. Where is Red team for Sector (and somewhat in PvP)? It may be a crappy trans but it gives a speed bonus. ::)

Omnomnom eating toast.

lara538

Quote from: Yz on February 22, 2013, 08:42:41 PM
@maxter: jura isn't good at everything. it's op but yeah, not at EVERYTHING. slow combo is its biggest flaw

Well its good for holo,flop and bvb. But yeah not everything i think i would prefer a dk in sector  :-\
Also in BOTS!! i was nolifer and had 2 legits lvl100 and 1 legit lvl85-90 i was 6 to 9 years old +/- so i dont think that i got much experience from that. And BC i only play constantly since october, yeah im lil experienced compared to much ppl ik :P
But even disagreeing with somethings, its cool u say its good but u need to update with this and this, u were being mean with killer,
friendly suggest updates saying it was a good guide would be better.
About my lil experience, i dont think im low experienced im bvb btw, in BC i have more than 300 matches of bvb(im rank 21) and i played a lot of bvb in BOTS!! ik its not that high but its something considerable.From what i see from own experience and seeing others using i recommended the 3 transes and i dont think any1 will disagree.

Bvb example: When Corr is going to bvb if the room take long to get full or at least 4-6 ppl he go to lobby and whisper ppl, and im one of the ppl that he almost always whisper,so he prob see that im not that bad at bvb and he asks this mainly cuz i play a lot bvb when there are ppl up to play with me. MfxPounder,friend that bvbs 90% the time he is on he bvbs and that when we both are on, we spend 80% of the time bvbing together in the same room. I love bvb and i always work hard to improve and get better in this mode, way more(in love and hard work) than pvp.

Sorry for any grammar errors.
Thanks ang and spidey for the sigs! :3

(click to show/hide)

Thornz

Jura sucks royally at sector, due to his slow combo speed.  Granted, there are some cases where his area damage helps a LOT, but overall, I would choose dark knight over Jura for sector (I personally like dark knight for sector, but that's just me).  Jura works very well for PvP. One of the best, actually.  Moderate in BvB, cause he doesn't do as much dps against bases as some of the other trans...

CodeRed is only good on maps like holo, since his jump attack is crazy good at knocking people.  I wouldn't recommend him for anything besides that.

Lady Valor doesn't have that great a combo speed IMO, but I'd have to double check that...

As for the rest, I'm not experienced enough. 

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-