May 17, 2024, 04:27:56 PMLatest Member: Sprechchor
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » Remake the Buying Credits Area.

Remake the Buying Credits Area.

Started by spiderstar, December 12, 2011, 04:39:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

spiderstar

I was just thinking instead of just selling gigas/coins on the site, Kenny could add  items that can be bought with money too.
E.G
Dark Meto - $20
1000 games rush II - $10
etc..

Then you would click the item that you wanted (or a shopping cart), which would direct you to Kenny's paypal link.

I just think that would get more sales if you gave it more publicity. 

Click

I'm only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand.

DarkShadow89

December 12, 2011, 09:18:21 PM #3 Last Edit: December 12, 2011, 09:19:20 PM by DarkShadow89
-1 That just turns every good item in the game into Donor Gear, and I do not want it to be like a WoW private server. Makes BC look bad when you DONATE for items. The only reason you want this is to be OP. Should not happen.
<br />BoutCheetah: DankBudz420 | 150 | Vanquish<br />
Quote from: yeritsyaboy1 on July 24, 2012, 08:30:40 PM<br />Food For Thought .<br />

spiderstar

December 12, 2011, 10:49:42 PM #4 Last Edit: December 12, 2011, 11:00:47 PM by spiderstar
Quote from: DarkShadow89 on December 12, 2011, 09:18:21 PM
-1 That just turns every good item in the game into Donor Gear, and I do not want it to be like a WoW private server. Makes BC look bad when you DONATE for items. The only reason you want this is to be OP. Should not happen.

Um FYI, this already happens.  It wasn't my idea to sell Dark Meto and Metorium, it was Kenny's idea lol.  I was just saying if Kenny was gonna do this he should at least make it easier for himself.  At the current moment, someone must pm Kenny if they want a certain item like Dark Meto and Metorite.  So as I already said, this is already happening and people are already buying items.  E.G BonzoDog (bought metorite for $70).  I

Happy Asmit? I edited it so it's spelled correctly..

asmit10

Quote from: spiderstar on December 12, 2011, 10:49:42 PM

Um FYI, this already happens.  It wasn't my idea to sell Dark Meto and Metorite, it was Kenny's idea lol.  I was just saying if Kenny was gonna do this he should at least make it easier for himself.  At the current moment, someone must pm Kenny if they want a certain item like Dark Meto and Metorite.  So as I already said, this is already happening and people are already buying items.  E.G BonzoDog (bought metorite for $70).  I

HOLY CRAP THIS IS TERRARIA NOW?
Quote from: cybercjt on May 27, 2012, 02:27:31 PM
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh
The internet is a great place to grow up. Just make sure you keep growing.

nothinbutnet

IGN: AO Light  Level: 221/46

DarkShadow89

Quote from: spiderstar on December 12, 2011, 10:49:42 PM

Um FYI, this already happens.  It wasn't my idea to sell Dark Meto and Metorium, it was Kenny's idea lol.  I was just saying if Kenny was gonna do this he should at least make it easier for himself.  At the current moment, someone must pm Kenny if they want a certain item like Dark Meto and Metorite.  So as I already said, this is already happening and people are already buying items.  E.G BonzoDog (bought metorite for $70).  I

Happy Asmit? I edited it so it's spelled correctly..

Still it keeps it hidden more then it would if you were to set up a shop for it!
<br />BoutCheetah: DankBudz420 | 150 | Vanquish<br />
Quote from: yeritsyaboy1 on July 24, 2012, 08:30:40 PM<br />Food For Thought .<br />

Jeffalo13

This function is already under 'Game Content'...
  I'M ON MY WORST BEHAVIOR

antisickness

Everyone rich will be like "oh goody another event. I'll just buy the item when kenney updates the shop. Harhar yes indeed."
Or people will buy lots of items and sell them for bs

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-