May 13, 2024, 11:48:38 PMLatest Member: bsjbtp
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Marketplace » Normal Server » Selling memberships.

Selling memberships.

Started by JetSurge, February 05, 2013, 09:57:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JetSurge

February 05, 2013, 09:57:35 PM Last Edit: February 05, 2013, 10:08:37 PM by JetSurge
Selling 1 and 3 month memberships. Private message me if you are interested.
Who did that!?

medchiller

This guy is legit he's not a scammer, I know this because I've just bought 3 months of member off him. If you need someone to sell you membership this is the guy :D

jinhongzhu

Quote from: medchiller on February 07, 2013, 10:58:49 PM
This guy is legit he's not a scammer, I know this because I've just bought 3 months of member off him. If you need someone to sell you membership this is the guy :D
How much does he charge per month?

Creator Of Mid-Air Block <--Corr told me to put this k.

medchiller

Quote from: jinhongzhu on February 07, 2013, 11:01:44 PM
Quote from: medchiller on February 07, 2013, 10:58:49 PM
How much does he charge per month?
Please read his post its says to private message him. Probably because he doesn't come on the forums much.

JetSurge

Alright guys. I've sold about 20 or more memberships and coin packages to people. I'm very happy with the way this has all gone, but for now i am done selling any memberships. The last few who messaged me, i will see if i can get  you guys what you asked for. As for anyone else, i'm not buying or selling anything else to anyone. Perhaps in the near future but not now. Thanks again for all the business. Enjoy your Memberships. XD
Who did that!?

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-