May 03, 2024, 08:51:41 AMLatest Member: 1bdirejiz
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » Building The Community

Building The Community

Started by TeeheeMan, April 12, 2013, 11:28:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ramk1ng

Quote from: TeeheeMan on April 13, 2013, 08:59:14 PM
I only made this to try and get Allie's attention..
I'm not going to sit here, and deal with childish people, and you shouldn't either Purple.
Thanks though.

To attract Allie's attention u might need a other name for topic, Allie might think this has to do with some charity or something people helping people out. If u make a name with contains the name Allie she might read :)

TeeheeMan

I'll just PM her.
Thanks for the info though!

Allie

No. I don't want another autistic staff member who goes out of their way to reply to everything and needs a comeback for every insult.
I don't want another horrible graphic artist handing me half ass work that took them five minutes that I'll have Meteor replace anyway.
I don't want anyone I don't trust, especially someone who openly lies about personal skill (such as graphic arts) to even see the first line of our code. I'd prefer someone off craigslist than someone who'd write this thread.

You wanted an answer, and since you applied for a position, I gave a pretty blunt and straight one. You made a pretty horrible first impression in the thread, and first impressions are everything. Good luck in future ordeals.

Purple

Godz bet his account that allie wouldn't reply. He should now have to delete his bot.

^**** im special xd

Bombz

Quote from: Allie on April 13, 2013, 10:21:30 PM
No. I don't want another autistic staff member who goes out of their way to reply to everything and needs a comeback for every insult.
I don't want another horrible graphic artist handing me half ass work that took them five minutes that I'll have Meteor replace anyway.
I don't want anyone I don't trust, especially someone who openly lies about personal skill (such as graphic arts) to even see the first line of our code. I'd prefer someone off craigslist than someone who'd write this thread.

You wanted an answer, and since you applied for a position, I gave a pretty blunt and straight one. You made a pretty horrible first impression in the thread, and first impressions are everything. Good luck in future ordeals.

Oh my lord, that gotta hurt.  :-X

TeeheeMan

Doesn't hurt much. Let me see your work Allie :)
Acting like I'm not skilled at anything.
You're hilarious.
Also, don't even make fun of autism, there are serious cases of it out there.. that's not even funny.

Be More Respectful Please..
As An Admin, You Really Should.

Godz

April 13, 2013, 10:43:59 PM #66 Last Edit: April 13, 2013, 10:47:22 PM by Godz

@topic nice try teeheeman  :-\

Purple

Quote from: Godz on April 13, 2013, 10:43:59 PM

That's an offtopic post. Get moderated.

@topic Sorry to hear about the news

^**** im special xd

Thornz

Quote from: TeeheeMan on April 13, 2013, 10:41:53 PM
You're hilarious.
Also, don't even make fun of autism, there are serious cases of it out there.. that's not even funny.

Um, she never acted like she could do better (even though she prolly can).  She simply said you made a bad impression, and that your work doesn't look good enough...

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

Xx Itz Ian

Quote from: Purple on April 13, 2013, 10:45:08 PM
Quote from: Godz on April 13, 2013, 10:43:59 PM

That's an offtopic post. Get moderated.

@topic Sorry to hear about the news

wouldn't matter, i thought godz had already avoided like 3 moderations?

League of Legends:
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=ianv
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=smurf+leblanc
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=qqdz

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  Xx ItZ Ian
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

TeeheeMan

Quote from: Thornz on April 13, 2013, 10:45:50 PM
You're hilarious.

Um, she never acted like she could do better (even though she prolly can).  She simply said you made a bad impression, and that your work doesn't look good enough...

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

''I don't want anyone I don't trust, especially someone who openly lies about personal skill (such as graphic arts)''
That's exactly what she said. If she thinks I'm so bad, let me see what she can do.

Xx Itz Ian

Quote from: TeeheeMan on April 13, 2013, 10:48:02 PM
Quote from: Thornz on April 13, 2013, 10:45:50 PM
You're hilarious.

Um, she never acted like she could do better (even though she prolly can).  She simply said you made a bad impression, and that your work doesn't look good enough...

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

''I don't want anyone I don't trust, especially someone who openly lies about personal skill (such as graphic arts)''
That's exactly what she said. If she thinks I'm so bad, let me see what she can do.

The chance that she will respond again is low, so you could try searching around yourself in the GFX section.
League of Legends:
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=ianv
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=smurf+leblanc
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=qqdz

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  Xx ItZ Ian
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

TeeheeMan

Obviously she won't reply..
She makes fun of autism, and thinks she's mature.. smh.

spiderstar

She gave you an answer and so far most of the other posts after Allie's are either complaining about her response or off topic.

Allie

You're hilarious.

Quote from: Allie on April 13, 2013, 10:21:30 PM

thanks for proving my point, you will never lose that impression now, for it's now your first and second impression.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-