May 11, 2024, 04:17:53 PMLatest Member: JamesEdisk

CAN'T LOG IN?

Started by str99, May 06, 2012, 10:03:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

str99

May 06, 2012, 10:03:57 PM Last Edit: May 06, 2012, 10:04:50 PM by str99
Okay, I logged off for like 30 mins or so after playing an hour or two. I came back to the game and it launched PERFECTLY when the log in screen came, I put in my user and pass. And then it just says logging in and those dots just keep going back and forth. My internet works perfectly and idk if its an update? or wat? My in-game name is, FireBlaze. IS THIS HAPPENING TO ANYONE ELSE? just wondering if it's just me or others too.

str99

I NEED THIS PROBLEM FIXED!! WHY WON'T ANYONE READ?!!?!???

Dillh

Try sending a privet massage to Admin santa.I am sure he can help you with it, have u tried repairing the client, re installing the client restating your computer and your internet.

Good luck.
PT Dillh (Steveroseik-) | Guild : Prestige | Lvl : 270 |

str99

Pm'd Santa twice, no response, reinstalled 3 times, restarted computer 6 times, restarted internet 5 times. Only works on my brothers computer that i get only about 1- 2 hours a day... I WANNA PLAY MORE!! WDF??

Dillh

Ok, have you tried adding the game to your anti-virus exceptions. or simply turning of your anti-virus when playing.

Hope that is any use to you.
PT Dillh (Steveroseik-) | Guild : Prestige | Lvl : 270 |

Santa

May 14, 2012, 07:13:31 PM #5 Last Edit: May 15, 2012, 04:02:38 AM by Santa
You have been banned.  Your pc's can no longer access our game(s).  If you would like to appeal this ban, please send an email to [email protected] with your account names, and reason for the appeal.  You must show that you are sincerely sorry about the rule(s) that you have broken.

Have a wonderful day,
~RedEyes.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-