May 07, 2024, 11:06:05 PMLatest Member: migZep
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » Homo***uality

Homo***uality

Started by GavinGill, September 18, 2010, 08:59:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GavinGill

Discuss.

Do you think it's wrong? Should same-se.x mariage be allowed? Etc.

"You cannot escape the responsibility of tomorrow by evading it today."
"A leader is best when people barely know he exists, when his work is
done, his aim fulfilled, they will say: we did it ourselves."

Yz

i think its ****ing disgusting and thats my only opinion, i have no elaboration.
DISCORD killyzkill

vedzen

Quote from: Tricky on September 18, 2010, 09:01:46 AM
i think its ****ing disgusting and thats my only opinion, i have no elaboration.

same.

Gramps

Let them do what they like. As long as they dont go near my ass then idc ;)

^^meaty, muncay, zom & kenny <3

randomftw123

agreed with gramps. it's ****ing retarded and whatever, but as long as they don't bother any of us, they should have what they asked for.
WALK WITH ME IN HELL!!!

^tricky win <3

Allie

Homosexuality is generally not a choice, but most people are born with it.
There is nothing wrong with liking someone with the same gender, and there are quite a bit of people in this community who is homosexual, or bisexual.

I'm not against homosexuality in the least.

Optimism

Don't get me started Gavin...

NT TROLL :P.
- Opti -
- Sanctuary Founder | PvP King -
- Retired -

Xrow

Sync

Its just wrong.
I agree.
I was Fear in old BC :O
Ign(s):Burn0ut,Icup,Surgeoftheleaf

GavinGill

Maybe I should have added this to me original post but I dont want stupid replies, and by that I mean an answer w/o a reason. Like that abortion topic I made a while ago, i want more than surface level thinking. D:<
Quote from: Sync on September 18, 2010, 12:25:37 PM
Its just wrong.
I agree.
How's it "wrong?"
Quote from: randomftw123 on September 18, 2010, 09:23:51 AM
it's ****ing retarded
?
Elaborate pl0x.
Quote from: Optimism on September 18, 2010, 10:17:04 AM
Don't get me started Gavin...

NT TROLL :P.
Please do. =/

"You cannot escape the responsibility of tomorrow by evading it today."
"A leader is best when people barely know he exists, when his work is
done, his aim fulfilled, they will say: we did it ourselves."

Iridion

In my opinion homosexuality its considerent a bad thing just because it is less common in people. I also think that everyone must have his own point of view, and the most common is that straight is better. Some people don't think the same and they deserve to have their own opinion imo. ;D

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Optimism

Quote from: iridion3 on September 18, 2010, 06:55:23 PM
In my opinion homo***uality its considerent a bad thing just because it is less common in people. I also think that everyone must have his own point of view, and the most common is that straight is better. Some people don't think the same and they deserve to have their own opinion imo. ;D

At least seven percent of each species demonstrates a form of homosexual activity (where applicable). It has been proven to serve an evolutionary purpose. I refuse to elaborate further.

Simply because it is less common, does not negate a significant purpose. Oh yee children with little minds.
- Opti -
- Retired -

Jeffalo13

I don't mind if people are ga.y, but I hate it when you say "That's gay" and people go "omfg your mean.  My friends gay!".  I am referring to when you actually mean gay as stupid.  Sorry if this offends anyone.  >.>.
  I'M ON MY WORST BEHAVIOR

Optimism

Quote from: Jeffalo13 on September 18, 2010, 07:10:08 PM
I don't mind if people are ga.y, but I hate it when you say "That's gay" and people go "omfg your mean.  My friends gay!".  I am referring to when you actually mean gay as stupid.  Sorry if this offends anyone.  >.>.

You're so gay jerber.
- Opti -
- Retired -

S

Quote from: Jeffalo13 on September 18, 2010, 07:10:08 PM
i think ur gay

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-