May 11, 2024, 10:23:05 PMLatest Member: irre3841
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Guilds » Normal Server » Sympathy , Get da **** ready for the event starting 19/09 ! ;D

Sympathy , Get da **** ready for the event starting 19/09 ! ;D

Started by loewe98, November 04, 2013, 02:48:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mygodZzZ

Quote from: qolderman on February 05, 2014, 05:55:53 PM
Quote from: mygodZzZ on February 05, 2014, 05:53:01 PM
Quote from: qolderman on February 05, 2014, 05:40:49 PM
Quote from: mygodZzZ on February 05, 2014, 05:30:13 PM
From 3 to 5, how lvl 258 changed everything -_-.
I would like to say thanks for everyone that helped getting gp and grinding, etirnity has passed us, but we can still do it..
I would like to say Thanks to FireY and myself (:P) for bringing a lot of people (GP) to the guild and thanks for FireY once again for making me a Co, so I could get those 30m GP in the 1st place..

Cy, try not to sell your account when you're at 7m.
And aln, you're lame, leaving the guild and for what?

No worries though, It's all for the best.
Can you give me a tc so I can get gp? ???
Why did you quote what I said asking a tc?
what does that question has to do with your quote?

and why you need a tc for gp?
sorry, accident. I haven't grinded for over a week and need to grind to pass eternity ;/
Nvm about tc.. sorry for saying that.
I was just wondering why did you quote me, I would love to give you a Tc if you tell me why you need it..

Good night..

qolderman

Quote from: mygodZzZ on February 05, 2014, 06:01:13 PM
Quote from: qolderman on February 05, 2014, 05:55:53 PM
Quote from: mygodZzZ on February 05, 2014, 05:53:01 PM
Quote from: qolderman on February 05, 2014, 05:40:49 PM
Quote from: mygodZzZ on February 05, 2014, 05:30:13 PM
From 3 to 5, how lvl 258 changed everything -_-.
I would like to say thanks for everyone that helped getting gp and grinding, etirnity has passed us, but we can still do it..
I would like to say Thanks to FireY and myself (:P) for bringing a lot of people (GP) to the guild and thanks for FireY once again for making me a Co, so I could get those 30m GP in the 1st place..

Cy, try not to sell your account when you're at 7m.
And aln, you're lame, leaving the guild and for what?

No worries though, It's all for the best.
Can you give me a tc so I can get gp? ???
Why did you quote what I said asking a tc?
what does that question has to do with your quote?

and why you need a tc for gp?
sorry, accident. I haven't grinded for over a week and need to grind to pass eternity ;/
Nvm about tc.. sorry for saying that.
I was just wondering why did you quote me, I would love to give you a Tc if you tell me why you need it..

Good night..
The problem is I can't do 258 with surge
IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

loewe98

Event wil be discussed , Detrek grinde your ass off like you did before and like i did today ;d ! We need to get up those gps and get those gp's back those who are gone by aln... Wel if you really need a tc il sell you a tc or w/e

qolderman

Quote from: loewe98 on February 05, 2014, 06:21:38 PM
Event wil be discussed , Detrek grinde your ass off like you did before and like i did today ;d ! We need to get up those gps and get those gp's back those who are gone by aln... Wel if you really need a tc il sell you a tc or w/e
I played on my meto this week lol ::)

^thanks cooky <3

loewe98

Quote from: qolderman on February 05, 2014, 06:23:16 PM
I've seen that... Now u should play on Det since it's kinda important to ge our rank back and show those hackers who we are  ::)

qolderman

Quote from: loewe98 on February 05, 2014, 06:27:14 PM
Quote from: qolderman on February 05, 2014, 06:23:16 PM
I've seen that... Now u should play on Det since it's kinda important to ge our rank back and show those hackers who we are  ::)
I'll get my ass to grinding tomorrow ::)

^thanks cooky <3

qolderman

^thanks cooky <3

cascaval123

-Speedy-

Good luck on getting rank 4 back. Had a rough week with lots of people leaving Sympathy i saw.

#1 *Sector Nub*
-Speedy-, Speedy II, Speedy III

loewe98

Quote from: -Speedy- on February 08, 2014, 01:11:49 PM
Good luck on getting rank 4 back. Had a rough week with lots of people leaving Sympathy i saw.

Ty , yeah doing my best to beat up those ****ing hackers. As you readed cy sold hes main acc to Aln , and Aln left us just to try to get us down wich wont work :D. We never give up lol , we keep going ! I'm recently looking for active and loyal grinders , there wil be prizes for the gp people make and there wil be an event hosted when we're at 60 milz.

-Speedy-

Quote from: loewe98 on February 08, 2014, 01:18:31 PM
Quote from: -Speedy- on February 08, 2014, 01:11:49 PM

Ty , yeah doing my best to beat up those ****ing hackers. As you readed cy sold hes main acc to Aln , and Aln left us just to try to get us down wich wont work :D. We never give up lol , we keep going ! I'm recently looking for active and loyal grinders , there wil be prizes for the gp people make and there wil be an event hosted when we're at 60 milz.
Well good luck to you guys, hopefully you can pass Disdain for rank 3 to.

#1 *Sector Nub*
-Speedy-, Speedy II, Speedy III

Thornz

Let's be allies. Anarchy and sympathy can work together to push Disdain and Eternity out of the top 5. Or at least top 4 XD

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

Ramk1ng

Here are the userbars that the normal members are allowed to use:

(Deleted untill further notice )

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-