May 21, 2024, 04:53:50 PMLatest Member: anaepsy
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » I am sorry for making a new topic.

I am sorry for making a new topic.

Started by Noname21, November 26, 2012, 03:26:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Noname21

November 26, 2012, 03:26:33 PM Last Edit: November 26, 2012, 03:33:21 PM by Noname21
You can not just put me down and slander my name then lock the topic without me to defend myself, I am sorry, but the topic should not be locked. Locking the topic is obviously ovoiding the situation, people who do not speak truth avoid the situation.

I have no way provoked GM ZeroUH.
A response to the last topic. I have everyright to open a topic and not have it lacked especialy when someone slanders my name.
Also GM ZeroUH was the one who initiated every conversation, I never randomly whisperd him. He always whisperd me in which I replied.
The only one time I whisped him when he did not start the conversation was when I told him he was only making himself look worse.
He was the only person provoking. Well.. I suppose if these screenshots he showed you are so bad, I think we all deserve to see them.
Oh and by the way.. GM Yz also holds a grudge against me. This is why he continues to do the wrong thing.

Yz

DISCORD killyzkill

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-