Is it a glitch?
1 (33.3%)
Is it a mistake?
1 (33.3%)
Is it something else?
1 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 3

harethah6

Hello, i can't play bout-cheetah. When I try to log in, it just loads there. It cant be my I.P address because I am on the website right now. Is it that I have been banned?  ???

Can you try to un-ban my account -princess- and ill see if it works?

I am confused on what I happening right now.

medchiller

Extreme lag I would think. Seems to me that it's happened to me before. If it is ask your family/friends to get off the internet to see if it is the problem. If it's not just repair/re-install BC.

harethah6

I used to play bout-cheetah??

There is no log?

medchiller

They're not going to unban your account to see if it works. Now that I read this it seems like they want to send there items to another acc. If this is not the case it's probably lag or the fact that you're banned.

harethah6

I just know its not lag, and you have to be banned 5 times to be I.P banned. I dont know what is the cause.

medchiller

Repair your client, Re-install BC, update your BC, check lag, disable ad-blocker and virus protection, update drivers, run computer in safe mode and use Avast, if you have recently installed any new programs disable them and if you haven't already download the new version of Direct-X. Try these out, if none of these help then I would assume it's lag or a ban. Gl.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-