May 10, 2024, 02:56:30 PMLatest Member: KordahBup
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » a short case of noblem

a short case of noblem

Started by noblem6, March 30, 2014, 12:45:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cooky

it can be hard when u got so many people picking on you.. insulting you.. hating on you etc  to figure out whos just haters and who you should actually listen to

for me, once I figured out who to listen to and learn from (like Yz), the transformation process was a lot easier

hopefully you can figure it out someday

Iridion

Quote from: noblem6 on March 30, 2014, 02:12:22 PM
Quote from: Yz on March 30, 2014, 02:10:10 PM
you're so good
?

in what?

your speeches can uncover new feelings in people. work on your speech skills, you arent bad at all

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

JustRK

I'm 21 btw and started pre-school when I was 2 years old and he was 3 years old. We could both walk/run and talk to some degree at that age and we always stuck together since then even till now. It's just rare  ::) but we would take a bullet for each other without flinching.

Btw yes you can change. People can make drastic changes in their life all you have to do is know how much you want it. Don't change because something made you such as the gangster who becomes religious because they got shot and lived, the alcoholic who goes sober because they blacked out not knowing where they were regularly or in your case the liar who's lies caught up to them and singled them out to be a loner.

It only gets worse as you go through adolescence because like the entire majority of teenagers will go through a slump phase where they struggle to find who they are. It might be so short they never notice or long and agonizing, but it depends on your mental strength and right now you seem like you would sink. It's unavoidable so on some ancient proverb S### you have to be true to yourself before you can be honest with others and that will show you the way.

noblem6

Quote from: Cooky on March 30, 2014, 02:15:15 PM
it can be hard when u got so many people picking on you.. insulting you.. hating on you etc  to figure out whos just haters and who you should actually listen to

for me, once I figured out who to listen to and learn from (like Yz), the transformation process was a lot easier

hopefully you can figure it out someday
i actually went to a church and told the priest my problems and to advice me, he was annoyed by me and told me to gtfo the church

iri, thanks but i always get less (very low) marks in languages and much lower in science
No one likes noblem, but Jesus Christ loves noblem!

Quote from: Cooky on April 01, 2014, 09:59:25 AM
poor Allie

her thread got noblem'd  :(

Iridion

Quote from: Iridion on March 30, 2014, 02:18:10 PM
Quote from: noblem6 on March 30, 2014, 02:12:22 PM
Quote from: Yz on March 30, 2014, 02:10:10 PM
you're so good
?

in what?

your speeches can uncover new feelings in people. work on your speech skills, you arent bad at all

JUST KIDDING

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Yz

how are you being played so hard omg iri
DISCORD killyzkill

noblem6

Quote from: JustRK on March 30, 2014, 02:27:56 PM
I'm 21 btw and started pre-school when I was 2 years old and he was 3 years old. We could both walk/run and talk to some degree at that age and we always stuck together since then even till now. It's just rare  ::) but we would take a bullet for each other without flinching.

Btw yes you can change. People can make drastic changes in their life all you have to do is know how much you want it. Don't change because something made you such as the gangster who becomes religious because they got shot and lived, the alcoholic who goes sober because they blacked out not knowing where they were regularly or in your case the liar who's lies caught up to them and singled them out to be a loner.

It only gets worse as you go through adolescence because like the entire majority of teenagers will go through a slump phase where they struggle to find who they are. It might be so short they never notice or long and agonizing, but it depends on your mental strength and right now you seem like you would sink. It's unavoidable so on some ancient proverb S### you have to be true to yourself before you can be honest with others and that will show you the way.
you said that most of them goes through a slump phase but most of the boys are better than me and normal around my age, im only the person who is weird. i was very fun and happy untill when i was 6, from then onwards my life got worse

iri, why did you disappointed me, u made me believe that i was good in speech. all hopes are gone

poor Allie

Allie

JustRK

It happens from the ages of 14-18, why do you think high school (or equivalent) is so dramatic. People who are hit the hardest are usually the ones who drop out or consistently skip class to fixate themselves on what they believe will be their future (which is alright I suppose) or fall off the grid to tend to an addiction like video games or drugs maybe.

You got time to brace yourself and sports is usually an easy way to make friends even if they don't like you at first. Just find something you're uniquely really good at and let that be your thing.  For me it was being the best dancer  ;D I've met countless of friends because of it and it made me happy throughout high school and made me want to attend just so I could be there to teach other people how to

Pokeh

Quote from: noblem6 on March 30, 2014, 12:54:16 PM
Quote from: Madprox on March 30, 2014, 12:46:44 PM
I didn't know they gave prisoners a computer with internet access.
i was lying about going to jail because i wanted to look like a feared and a intelligent man
lool

noblem6

Quote from: JustRK on March 30, 2014, 03:19:47 PM
It happens from the ages of 14-18, why do you think high school (or equivalent) is so dramatic. People who are hit the hardest are usually the ones who drop out or consistently skip class to fixate themselves on what they believe will be their future (which is alright I suppose) or fall off the grid to tend to an addiction like video games or drugs maybe.

You got time to brace yourself and sports is usually an easy way to make friends even if they don't like you at first. Just find something you're uniquely really good at and let that be your thing.  For me it was being the best dancer  ;D I've met countless of friends because of it and it made me happy throughout high school and made me want to attend just so I could be there to teach other people how to
i suck in studies and went to a career counciling center to find what really interests me and they gave a really a brief speech and class which lasted 3+ hours and nothing insterested me. In the last, they asked me a couple of questions and to fill out some options and i did it. After a few mins doing, they laughed at me and recommended me that im only capable of doing labour work...

poor Allie

hur9

That could change when you grow up.

JustRK

You got many years of life left just experiment. Even if no one else does it where you live then you can be a trend setter  :P

Don't refuse opportunities and who knows you might end up liking and being great at something you never thought you'd be if you looked back at yourself later in life.  8)

Cooky

its no big deal if people in your school don't like you, after you graduate you will never have to deal with them again

Yz

ARE YOU ALL ACTUALLY THIS GULLIBLE
DISCORD killyzkill

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-