May 10, 2024, 05:47:07 AMLatest Member: poocat
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » a short case of noblem

a short case of noblem

Started by noblem6, March 30, 2014, 12:45:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Iridion

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

ZeroUH

Let me give you an advice and I hope you will think about it: there are people who likes you and people who hates you, ALWAYS. If people who hates you > like you(in numbers), ofc you are the problem. What should you do? Think. What are you doing to these people and why they hate you? You said you lied about that jail thing. It just made you more retard for me. You said that you did that trying to be cool and mroe intelligent. WHY THE HELL SOMEONE THAT GOES TO THE JAIL IS INTELLIGENT, NOBLEM?! After read that answer, I can say that your retard skills is >9000! Srsly kid, you won't be cool or something else with lies. Be yourself! Think about what are you doing. People won't like you if you say that you are a hacker or "god like thing" like you always do. Toast is around 12, and he is staff. One of the best I must say. Why? He doens't provoke, call for attention or lie about him. He is Toast, on his "square", being good and sweet with everyone else. I'm not telling you to isolate yourself. You can make funny jokes with me. Np! Iri, Yz, Hawk, Met, even Allie(Yes, Allie was really funny with me a lot of times) does say something about me joking. You gotta chill and enter on the "game". We are all here to have fun and play with each other. There is no reaons to hate someone who lives on the other side of the world, kid. We all have some "special" abilities, you just need to figure out about your, BEING cool and nice with everyone.

Quote from: Cooky on March 30, 2014, 03:51:46 PM
its no big deal if people in your school don't like you, after you graduate you will never have to deal with them again
Part of this is true. If I have contact with 10% of those who studied with me during high-school, it would be A LOT! Many of them will forget about you or you will about them. True friendships are rare. I know AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA LOTS a people on my university, I mean... I can tell you that I say "hi" around 100 times peer hour when I'm walking around. A lot of known people, friends and etc... But REAL friends I can say I have 3, MAYBE 4. In around 1000 people, I have 4 that who are really my friends. Why? They are ALWAYS near, not just in parties, or during some works, they are always there when I ask, no matter what! I know exactly who is a "parasite" in my life, "self-serving people". You will meet this kind of person EVERYWHERE, in special WOMEN!(Sorry Allie, Selene, Di and other girls around, but at least in Brazil, this is true). Not all women, ofc, but many will be around just waiting for ride your car. sooner that you learn how to deal with deal, better you will be in the future.

Just to finish this #$%# wall of text, think about your actions and stop to care about what everyone else thinks about you. Just be nice with everyone and those who are important will always be there for you.

Yz

^ baited and ****ing outsmarted to the maximum capacity possible
DISCORD killyzkill

ZeroUH

March 30, 2014, 04:17:58 PM #33 Last Edit: March 30, 2014, 04:21:20 PM by ZeroUH
Quote from: Yz on March 30, 2014, 04:15:00 PM
STOP TROLLING ME!! I KEW U BEFORE THOSE SHARKS, SPIDERS OR ANYTHING ELSE WHO LIVES IN AUSTRALIA DOES!! U WILL FEEL PEIN, BISH! PEEEEEEEEEEEEEIN1!!! THE HORRIBLE PEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN!!!

Iridion

Quote from: ZeroUH on March 30, 2014, 04:11:50 PM
Let me give you an advice and I hope you will think about it: there are people who likes you and people who hates you, ALWAYS. If people who hates you > like you(in numbers), ofc you are the problem. What should you do? Think. What are you doing to these people and why they hate you? You said you lied about that jail thing. It just made you more retard for me. You said that you did that trying to be cool and mroe intelligent. WHY THE HELL SOMEONE THAT GOES TO THE JAIL IS INTELLIGENT, NOBLEM?! After read that answer, I can say that your retard skills is >9000! Srsly kid, you won't be cool or something else with lies. Be yourself! Think about what are you doing. People won't like you if you say that you are a hacker or "god like thing" like you always do. Toast is around 12, and he is staff. One of the best I must say. Why? He doens't provoke, call for attention or lie about him. He is Toast, on his "square", being good and sweet with everyone else. I'm not telling you to isolate yourself. You can make funny jokes with me. Np! Iri, Yz, Hawk, Met, even Allie(Yes, Allie was really funny with me a lot of times) does say something about me joking. You gotta chill and enter on the "game". We are all here to have fun and play with each other. There is no reaons to hate someone who lives on the other side of the world, kid. We all have some "special" abilities, you just need to figure out about your, BEING cool and nice with everyone.

its no big deal if people in your school don't like you, after you graduate you will never have to deal with them again
Part of this is true. If I have contact with 10% of those who studied with me during high-school, it would be A LOT! Many of them will forget about you or you will about them. True friendships are rare. I know AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA LOTS a people on my university, I mean... I can tell you that I say "hi" around 100 times peer hour when I'm walking around. A lot of known people, friends and etc... But REAL friends I can say I have 3, MAYBE 4. In around 1000 people, I have 4 that who are really my friends. Why? They are ALWAYS near, not just in parties, or during some works, they are always there when I ask, no matter what! I know exactly who is a "parasite" in my life, "self-serving people". You will meet this kind of person EVERYWHERE, in special WOMEN!(Sorry Allie, Selene, Di and other girls around, but at least in Brazil, this is true). Not all women, ofc, but many will be around just waiting for ride your car. sooner that you learn how to deal with deal, better you will be in the future.

Just to finish this #$%# wall of text, think about your actions and stop to care about what everyone else thinks about you. Just be nice with everyone and those who are important will always be there for you.
TL DR U ***ET

thats how we roll maddie

Yz

Quote from: ZeroUH on March 30, 2014, 04:17:58 PM
STOP TROLLING ME!! I KEW U BEFORE THOSE SHARKS, SPIDERS OR ANYTHING ELSE WHO LIVES IN AUSTRALIA DOES!! U WILL FEEL PEIN, BISH! PEEEEEEEEEEEEEIN1!!! THE HORRIBLE PEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN!!!

noblem trolling u lollll
DISCORD killyzkill

ZeroUH

Quote from: Yz on March 30, 2014, 04:38:59 PM
Quote from: ZeroUH on March 30, 2014, 04:17:58 PM

noblem trolling u lollll
Let me try once with noblem... MAYBE he will take that serious... If not, I'll just troll him even after my death... Imagine Zero's ghost doing this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=sV2wMhOSQW8#t=351

noblem6

Quote from: JustRK on March 30, 2014, 03:48:39 PM
You got many years of life left just experiment. Even if no one else does it where you live then you can be a trend setter  :P

Don't refuse opportunities and who knows you might end up liking and being great at something you never thought you'd be if you looked back at yourself later in life.  8)
people used to say me that i'll never be great or achieve anything bcoz of my attitude, so it's the attitude which im trying to change now

i already failed in my class a few times and failed in a lot of subjects which almost everyone passed. i dont think i will reach anywhere graduation, my school will most probably kick me out of the school.

Quote from: ZeroUH on March 30, 2014, 04:11:50 PM

i still believe that im a nice person and i dont know why people hate on me in this forum. in real life, there are boys who used to beat, hurt and fight each other in my class. but people likes and cares for them whereas i have never attacked anyone and no one even likes or cares for me. everyone makes fun of me, even the girls used to make fun of other girls by saying "i know who your bf is, isn't it noblem?" and one of them said it in front of me that made me ashamed of myself. everyone is a parasite, even you used the cash from your parents. but, im very poor, my father is a small farmer who is very old and he isn't very healthy. you said everyone has special abilities and how and where can i find it myself?

and once more why is everyone still hating me? afterall im not even a guy like hitler to recieve much hate. i have decided to become good and i promise i will go to church very day or atleast once a week. i hope i will become better after visiting the church!
No one likes noblem, but Jesus Christ loves noblem!

Quote from: Cooky on April 01, 2014, 09:59:25 AM
poor Allie

her thread got noblem'd  :(

Iridion

thats how we roll maddie

noblem6

Quote from: Iridion on March 30, 2014, 05:34:31 PM
where are the fms at
why?

i think i havn't breaked any rules, if i did can you say it and i will change it.
No one likes noblem, but Jesus Christ loves noblem!

Quote from: Cooky on April 01, 2014, 09:59:25 AM
poor Allie

her thread got noblem'd  :(

qolderman

you still talking about his irl problems lol
IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

ZeroUH

If goes to the church makes you feel better, do it. I don't go to the church anymore since 1y ago or more I think. I remember you saying something about boxing. Idk if you were really training, but it's a good way to relax. I train kung-fu in home when I have nothing to do. Around 10-30 mins peer days, just to not get so rusty. Use that to relax. If someone provokes you, laugh more than you can. He/she will get confused. I remember when my friends start to say that I'm black and they do racist jokes. Not that they are racist, we even have a black dude in our "crew". We made jokes about us. When you are a kid, things like these jokes can make you get mad. Start to ignore or join the game. soon or later you will feel better.

droid zylon1

Just get a girlfriend and if ur old enough make it a serious relationship and if the girl really cares for you then she will help and guide u a lot better than people on the internet will.

Iridion

imo this thread is a pile of spam
w/e

thats how we roll maddie

Ramk1ng

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-