a short case of noblem

Started by noblem6, March 30, 2014, 12:45:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

noblem6

Quote from: qolderman on April 01, 2014, 01:53:16 PM
Quote from: noblem6 on April 01, 2014, 12:29:51 PM
Quote from: qolderman on April 01, 2014, 12:18:09 PM
Quote from: noblem6 on April 01, 2014, 11:12:14 AM
but actually i have tried to suicide... once i was very depressed, and was so irritated at myself and decided to keep my head under the railway track. so i prepared, and made myself ready and left my house in the night. i kept on moving and finally reached the railway station and moved some metres away from the station where the people arent crowed and busy moving around and i told myself the time has come and gave a final look around my world. i gathered some courage and looked around if no one was present and kept my head under the track. i just glanced a one more view of my world, said good bye to myself and closed my eyes. a few mins passed and still there was no trains passing by, and i stayed there for some more time and fell asleep as it was night and tired by travelling. but after i woke up i was in police station and they told i will be charged or jailed for attempting suicide and my father and uncle came and luckly, my uncle was a lawyer and he dealed with it without causing much further problems. finally i was free
lol@people who actually believed that
you didn't believe it because you are not able to read or you couldn't understand what i said

its true because that's why i made a thread about being jailed before
you maybe making these topics for attention and for ppl to sympathy you
LOL'd @ "ppl to sympathy you"

"sympathy" is a noun

and sorry man, your grammar really sucks
No one likes noblem, but Jesus Christ loves noblem!

Quote from: Cooky on April 01, 2014, 09:59:25 AM
poor Allie

her thread got noblem'd  :(

qolderman

Quote from: noblem6 on April 01, 2014, 02:06:06 PM
Quote from: qolderman on April 01, 2014, 01:53:16 PM
Quote from: noblem6 on April 01, 2014, 12:29:51 PM
Quote from: qolderman on April 01, 2014, 12:18:09 PM
Quote from: noblem6 on April 01, 2014, 11:12:14 AM
but actually i have tried to suicide... once i was very depressed, and was so irritated at myself and decided to keep my head under the railway track. so i prepared, and made myself ready and left my house in the night. i kept on moving and finally reached the railway station and moved some metres away from the station where the people arent crowed and busy moving around and i told myself the time has come and gave a final look around my world. i gathered some courage and looked around if no one was present and kept my head under the track. i just glanced a one more view of my world, said good bye to myself and closed my eyes. a few mins passed and still there was no trains passing by, and i stayed there for some more time and fell asleep as it was night and tired by travelling. but after i woke up i was in police station and they told i will be charged or jailed for attempting suicide and my father and uncle came and luckly, my uncle was a lawyer and he dealed with it without causing much further problems. finally i was free
lol@people who actually believed that
you didn't believe it because you are not able to read or you couldn't understand what i said

its true because that's why i made a thread about being jailed before
you maybe making these topics for attention and for ppl to sympathy you
LOL'd @ "ppl to sympathy you"

"sympathy" is a noun

and sorry man, your grammar really sucks
well, maybe, because English is not my main language and im too young?
we're going off topic..
IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

Xx Itz Ian

I thought the old cooky was an attention seeking drama lama but you show me how much it can be.
Not to hate on you or anything but 50% of the people posting here dont care about your life, what is the point of trying to make us care.
Also you are very hatefull against people that try to help you. Also your "stories" sound fake.

Take this from me as a person that wanted to help but wasn't taken serious.
I rather see the old cooky cry for mod (no offense cooky) or watch people post crap then reading your topics that are way to serious for a gaming forum.
League of Legends:
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=ianv
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=smurf+leblanc
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=qqdz

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  Xx ItZ Ian
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Iridion

Quote from: Xx Itz Ian on April 01, 2014, 02:30:59 PM
I thought the old cooky was an attention seeking drama lama but you show me how much it can be.
Not to hate on you or anything but 50% of the people posting here dont care about your life, what is the point of trying to make us care.
Also you are very hatefull against people that try to help you. Also your "stories" sound fake.

Take this from me as a person that wanted to help but wasn't taken serious.
I rather see the old cooky cry for mod (no offense cooky) or watch people post crap then reading your topics that are way to serious for a gaming forum.
current??  ::)

@topic: people hate you?

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

JustRK

I'm just going to do everyone a favor and lock this already. We don't need any more people stating that we don't care for fake stories, etc lel.

Almost half of everything posted is irrelevant to the original post.
If you have any complaints PM me.
If you remake this thread I'm instructing all GM's and FM's to warn you   ::)

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-