May 04, 2024, 05:36:52 PMLatest Member: PeterNaf
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » What happens when i let my brother play on my account. >:(

What happens when i let my brother play on my account. >:(

Started by nothinbutnet, June 03, 2013, 02:03:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nothinbutnet

As you may tell, this is not on bout cheetah, it is on bots :P I doubt it will happen but i hope i can get unbanned. Once again my brother gets me banned by hacking >.< it is my first ban on bots. Don't worry, I cleaned out all the hacking software that my brother downloaded and changed the pass on my laptop. He will never again be allowed back on it xD

Sincerely,
            AO Light
IGN: AO Light  Level: 221/46

Purple

If i'm not mistaken account sharing is still not allowed on Bots. So you're probably not gonna be unbanned as your account broke two rules. Hacking and account sharing.

Good luck though.

^**** im special xd

orsaky

Quote from: Purple on June 03, 2013, 02:05:23 AM
If i'm not mistaken account sharing is still not allowed on Bots. So you're probably not gonna be unbanned as your account broke two rules. Hacking and account sharing.

Good luck though.

oh shut the **** up asshole.   he shared with his brother, lots of people have siblings who use their accounts every once in awhile so dont be such a bitch. you should be warned for these stupid annoying comments.

Good luck with getting this all sorted out bro.

1. No flaming or harassing another player of any sort (including staff).

nothinbutnet

Good luck though.
I didn't know that letting my little brother play on my bots account is against the rules :(

123bomb123

There's no proof you have a little brother who hacked. It could all be a cover-up.

Quote from: orsaky on June 03, 2013, 02:12:35 AM

Good luck though.

oh shut the **** up asshole.   he shared with his brother, lots of people have siblings who use their accounts every once in awhile so dont be such a *****. you should be warned for these stupid annoying comments.

lmao gay.
IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

nothinbutnet

Quote from: 123bomb123 on June 03, 2013, 02:37:59 AM
There's no proof you have a little brother who hacked. It could all be a cover-up.

Good luck though.

oh shut the **** up asshole.   he shared with his brother, lots of people have siblings who use their accounts every once in awhile so dont be such a *****. you should be warned for these stupid annoying comments.

lmao gay.

What ever, you can think what you wanna think.

MasterMerc

brother must be a **** 2 do something liek that ao light i think you should be unbanned i had same brother problem 2 years ago sucked ;ccc
#stopmegatron2k15

spiderstar

Asmit is right, account sharing isn't allowed on the Bots server so regardless the account is rightfully banned.
If you account shared = Against the rules
Didn't = You still hacked = Against the rules

Edit: I would recommend just making a new account and start fresh.

nothinbutnet

Quote from: spiderstar on June 03, 2013, 03:43:54 AM
Asmit is right, account sharing isn't allowed on the Bots server so regardless the account is rightfully banned.
If you account shared = Against the rules
Didn't = You still hacked = Against the rules

Edit: I would recommend just making a new account and start fresh.

I already have, it is just that it takes so long to level up(even to level 17) I would rather just get my bot back. But it seems that no-one has little siblings that just wants to play a game that their older brother was playing.

Thanks for all the help.

DarkShadow89

June 03, 2013, 03:59:25 AM #9 Last Edit: June 03, 2013, 04:03:45 AM by DarkShadow89
Sounds like a sob story. Just make a new account brocalypse.
<br />BoutCheetah: DankBudz420 | 150 | Vanquish<br />
Quote from: yeritsyaboy1 on July 24, 2012, 08:30:40 PM<br />Food For Thought .<br />

Iridion

Good luck though.

lool how ironic

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

JustRK

I had a nephew who used to QQ because he wanted to play this game. So I made him his own account cause I was 150 at the time and didn't want him falling in sector and dying all the over the place using my ign hahah. May your new acc lvl speedy :3

Madprox

Good luck though.

Purple made a better post than yours, he actually gave advice.
Yours however, was just a rant.

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-