|More than ten people a year are killed by vending machines.|

antisickness

Quote from: mhj on July 14, 2011, 09:08:43 PM
Quote from: 1nfestorz on July 14, 2011, 09:06:04 PM
Quote from: mhj on July 14, 2011, 09:02:39 PM
That's sooo... AWESOME! 8)

Why, thank you. :]

idk. it just looks awesome.. 8)

lol you took the words in the wrong way. It's an idiom so foreigners may not understand.
To put it simply I mean thanks very much.

mhj

Quote from: 1nfestorz on July 14, 2011, 09:11:35 PM
Quote from: mhj on July 14, 2011, 09:08:43 PM
Quote from: 1nfestorz on July 14, 2011, 09:06:04 PM
Quote from: mhj on July 14, 2011, 09:02:39 PM
That's sooo... AWESOME! 8)

Why, thank you. :]

idk. it just looks awesome.. 8)

lol you took the words in the wrong way. It's an idiom so foreigners may not understand.
To put it simply I mean thanks very much.

lol okay and np! 8)

|More than ten people a year are killed by vending machines.|

Toast

iBot = iPod with a patch listening to music on and "iBot"
Which functions only for bots. That's what your idiom is about yes?

antisickness

July 14, 2011, 09:54:55 PM #7 Last Edit: July 14, 2011, 09:56:01 PM by 1nfestorz
Quote from: Toast on July 14, 2011, 09:36:25 PM
iBot = iPod with a patch listening to music on and "iBot"
Which functions only for bots. That's what your idiom is about yes?

Idiom = something that cannot be translated because the meaning is different between the two languages.
And actaully I was talking about the "why, thank you" comment I made. another example of this idiom is the following:
"why, yes, yes it is."
Am I clearing things up? :x

/off topic

Allie

Google's definition of "idiom": A group of words established by usage as having a meaning not deducible from those of the individual words

Even though I can't comprehend what this sentence means at all, it is obv unrelated to your definition.

Jeffalo13

Quote from: Allie on July 14, 2011, 11:50:36 PM
Google's definition of "idiom": A group of words established by usage as having a meaning not deducible from those of the individual words

Even though I can't comprehend what this sentence means at all, it is obv unrelated to your definition.

I'm not sure if you know, but an idiom is basically a saying that isn't to be taken literally, but rather in a metaphorical way.
  I'M ON MY WORST BEHAVIOR

joeythemoey

Quote from: Jeffalo13 on July 15, 2011, 01:02:05 AM

I'm not sure if you know, but an idiom is basically a saying that isn't to be taken literally, but rather in a metaphorical way.

Thank you for clearing that up  for these guys. I never have known the definition of an idiom, I have just known what it is all about, I suppose.

antisickness

Quote from: joeythemoey on July 15, 2011, 06:43:09 AM

Yeah... can people stop using that colour? -_-
Thank you for clearing that up  for these guys. I never have known the definition of an idiom, I have just known what it is all about, I suppose.

mo9

Quote from: 1nfestorz on July 15, 2011, 07:25:59 AM

fixed

fixed quote   
ZeaL Rank 1 BvB, just because

vv secks box

antisickness

Quote from: mo9 on July 15, 2011, 07:39:55 AM
Quote from: 1nfestorz on July 15, 2011, 07:25:59 AM

fixed

fixed quote   

LOL Thanks? I posted that on my iPod and anyone who does, knows that you can't scroll down when composing a message.

Meta

make me a ibot avatar

color: red
bot type: ram

ill be ur snuggle buddy foreva n eva n eva ;o

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-