May 06, 2024, 03:30:39 PMLatest Member: dlsdo0104
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Report A Bug » Solved Bug Reports » SOLVE IT ASAP PLZ

SOLVE IT ASAP PLZ

Started by thekompostas, September 30, 2011, 11:59:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thekompostas

idk if its a bug i spent like 3 euros to add 1 euro on my onebib acc i still  hadnt received any messages and thats to bad 3 euros for nothing please solve it-.-

5thnbg

Call or try to contact OneBip Support?

antisickness

Transactions may not be immediate.
This isn't ZGs fault...
Be patient if you still don't get it then yeah, contact onebip.

;]

thekompostas

IF THEY DONT GIVE MY 4 EUROS I AM GOING TO MAKE THEIR FACE A BIG NICE POTATO AND I WILL PUNCH IT LIKE SUPERMAN:P

Yz

Just remember this sort of thing isn't Zylon's fault, I've heard a lot of bad stuff about OneBip actually. :-\
DISCORD killyzkill

thekompostas

i am going to brake their faces they stole me 4 euros where is that shity support if they dont give my money back or dont buy me a member i am going to delete their ffaces-.- bishes

Santa

Quote from: thekompostas on September 30, 2011, 03:45:41 PM
i am going to brake their faces they stole me 4 euros where is that shity support if they dont give my money back or dont buy me a member i am going to delete their ffaces-.- bishes

Hello, the reason as to it not working is probably because your not in a country that they allow mobile payments with, maybe?

You can probably get a refund from them directly by either calling them or shooting them a email over.

I unfortunately have no control over the money system there, so I cant issue a refund or anything like that.  Pay-by-phone is a really crappy way to purchase membership, but it works sometimes for people who run out of options.

thekompostas

idk the e-mail of onebib i am from greece and it works at greece because i bought again :) idk why the hell they cant do their work properly-.-.- if u can sent me the e-mail of onebib

Gramps

^^meaty, muncay, zom & kenny <3

thekompostas

erm i cant i think :P:P:P:P but thank u grampy;)

thekompostas

grampy wrote this as wrong i can use it i sent them an e-mail hope they help me

Gramps

Quote from: thekompostas on October 01, 2011, 05:28:38 PM
grampy wrote this as wrong i can use it i sent them an e-mail hope they help me

I wrote it as wrong?

^^meaty, muncay, zom & kenny <3

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-