May 06, 2024, 05:16:23 PMLatest Member: Pleryhalax
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » question to gms or moderators about trades

question to gms or moderators about trades

Started by thekompostas, May 14, 2013, 09:24:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thekompostas

i want to trade my metorium set to nephrytis for 30 days and he will give me a bladium+7 set forever but i wanna know if i can get back my set in case he scam or go inactive or something like that after 30 days if i take screenshots or vid move this post if its needed

thekompostas

sorry he gives me blad for same time i give him metorium i didnt understand well

Bombz

so, you're going to let him borrow your metorium set for 30 days, and he will give u bladium +7 set forever?

seems legit.

cybercjt

Quote from: Bombz on May 14, 2013, 09:53:07 AM
so, you're going to let him borrow your metorium set for 30 days, and he will give u bladium +7 set forever?

seems legit.
it is legit cuz they made a deal.. although it sounds stupid tho and could lead to scam..
Normal / Low
IGN: LT.Surge / Psycho_Patch
Level: 172 / 7
Guild: None / None

Thx to Pig for the Raichu sig. :D

Badass PvPer I guess so.. XD

Madprox

In case he scams you (which seems highly likely), Mods/GM's/Admins will not help you.
If you provide screenshots, and we conclude that he in fact scammed you, we can ban him, but you will still have lost your metorium set.

so think twice.

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

matan124

Quote from: Bombz on May 14, 2013, 09:53:07 AM

seems legit.

didnt you read his post? lol

Quote from: thekompostas on May 14, 2013, 09:27:17 AM
sorry he gives me blad for same time i give him metorium i didnt understand well
Nephthys

thekompostas

okay i understand but this sucks i mean why cant a gm just log in his acc send me metorium back it will just take him 1 min not even more and everything will be okay

Yz

because it's not our problem if you trust people with your items.
DISCORD killyzkill

spiderstar

Quote from: thekompostas on May 14, 2013, 03:40:14 PM
okay i understand but this sucks i mean why cant a gm just log in his acc send me metorium back it will just take him 1 min not even more and everything will be okay

Quote from: Yz on May 14, 2013, 03:40:48 PM
because it's not our problem if you trust people with your items.

14. No asking for administrative favors; you will be banned.

Think about how careless people would be in their trades if they thought that a GM/Admin could help them get their items back if they got scammed. 

A staff member honestly has better things to do than to fix problems caused by yourself. 

medchiller

Another thing, don't do a trade if you're not willing to never see it again.

Godz

You can Find a bladium set for 40-50m.
So I suggest you to save your gigas and in 30 days buy your own bladium +7.
Keep your meto set,it is the best.

thekompostas

i agree with most of ur points guys it just that this guy seemed to want metorium so much and its just for 30 days so np as far as i dont have membership and i wont put till admins find a way to pay by phone anyway there should be like a system or something like that that you could change items for an amount of time for example put the item u want to give for how much days and the other guy do the same and then the items will be back after a X amount of time just a suggestion:P

matattmon

Quote from: thekompostas on May 16, 2013, 05:05:05 AM
i agree with most of ur points guys it just that this guy seemed to want metorium so much and its just for 30 days so np as far as i dont have membership and i wont put till admins find a way to pay by phone anyway there should be like a system or something like that that you could change items for an amount of time for example put the item u want to give for how much days and the other guy do the same and then the items will be back after a X amount of time just a suggestion:P

^To prevent scam, people don't trade stuffs for X amount of days. You are probably the only one who did this.
If Admins want to add this system, they have to write codes, and kenny is ill now.
IGN:--   Guild: ANARCHY

Purple

Even if kenny wasn't ill, it's too much work for something that's useless and won't help the game progress in anyway.

^**** im special xd

thekompostas

Firstly i was talking for a future update when kenny is well again and it isnt so useless for example i can give my metorium for 30 days and someone else can give me a not so rare set such as bladium forever as far as i dont have member and dont need it atm... anyway this was just a suggestion

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-