May 12, 2024, 12:23:36 PMLatest Member: Nicholesycle
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » GFX » Another sig.

Another sig.

Started by qolderman, January 26, 2014, 03:36:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

qolderman

Took me 2 days. I hope you like it ;D
CnC, pls
IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

Vobck

Definitely improving, but theres too much going on.
The brushes colors "clash" (aka don't blend at all) and kinda ruins the sig, I suggest removing some of them and changing them into purple or another color.
Render isn't blended enough, add some clipping masks into it, depth could be better, blur some parts of the C4D's in front (the black, blue and orange one) and add some darkening on the sig, so it has better depth.

qolderman

Quote from: Vobck on January 26, 2014, 03:41:13 PM
Definitely improving, but theres too much going on.
The brushes colors "clash" (aka don't blend at all) and kinda ruins the sig, I suggest removing some of them and changing them into purple or another color.
Render isn't blended enough, add some clipping masks into it, depth could be better, blur some parts of the C4D's in front (the black, blue and orange one) and add some darkening on the sig, so it has better depth.
Yea, I choosed wrong colours for clash (brushes colours or whatever)
I'll change them later.

^thanks cooky <3

mic99

I agree with Angrod. It's hard to find the render, as there isn't much flow. Try to get some more depth as well.

Great job though, there was significant improvement.  :D

qolderman

Quote from: mic99 on January 26, 2014, 05:48:57 PM
I agree with Angrod. It's hard to find the render, as there isn't much flow. Try to get some more depth as well.

Great job though, there was significant improvement.  :D
Thank you.  ;D

^thanks cooky <3

-Speedy-

That's looking so much better congratulation! I hope i can keep improving and make signatures like that. Only thing i dislike is all the colors, but keep it up and you will be at Angrod style :D.

#1 *Sector Nub*
-Speedy-, Speedy II, Speedy III

qolderman

Quote from: -Speedy- on January 26, 2014, 11:03:20 PM
That's looking so much better congratulation! I hope i can keep improving and make signatures like that. Only thing i dislike is all the colors, but keep it up and you will be at Angrod style :D.
I'll never be like angry rod style. :'(

^thanks cooky <3

DevilzDemise

January 27, 2014, 09:15:06 AM #7 Last Edit: January 27, 2014, 09:19:21 AM by DevilzDemise
Quote from: qolderman on January 27, 2014, 09:12:33 AM
Quote from: -Speedy- on January 26, 2014, 11:03:20 PM
I'll never be like angry rod style. :'(

Don't be sad, your qolderman style! Your unique and your own design, which makes it better!(;

Experiences

Well done! I agree with angrod and code tho, a little hard to find the render in all of those colors, but other from that It's pretty good! :)

IGN: Rapidash/Experiences/Expeh.
=-Lvl 270-=

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-