May 08, 2024, 10:40:19 PMLatest Member: ts00060
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » Suggestion for Metorium Set.

Suggestion for Metorium Set.

Started by Shadow, December 06, 2011, 08:34:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow

December 06, 2011, 08:34:20 PM Last Edit: December 06, 2011, 08:35:06 PM by Shadow
Well since there's been a lot of drama about the Metorium set going on I thought of an idea for a use for it since most people weren't suppose to have it but now people have gotten their hands on it anyways.  (It has been taken off the market now for the record).

Anywho my idea for it is how about making the Metorium an exclusive armor to those who have donated a good amount of money to support BC to keep it up and running ?  I'm thinking it should either be to the main supporters who have put at least $200 MINIMUM into BC ?  Or maybe more the amount could be suggested by others of you as well.  This way the set will still remain sort of rare.  I new Allie was searching for something to do with it since people have it now  so she can't just delete it.  So this is my suggestion to her, as well as the rest of the community about it.
BOUTCHEETAHS FIRST PLAYER TO LOGIN ON THE PRIVATE SERVER, FIRST PLAYER TO BE ADDED AS A GM, FIRST PLAYER TO REACH MAX LEVEL.

y2k

+1 This is an idea with alot of thought put into it and could possibly resolve the problem of 'Metorium Set'.

Shadow

December 06, 2011, 09:12:49 PM #2 Last Edit: December 06, 2011, 09:20:04 PM by Shadow
Well it should stop everyone's raging about it.  Plus it should make so Kenny and Allie don't have to figure out something to do with it now.

And I think it should also make so the set still remains rare.  As not to many people have put in over $200 maybe a handful but not many, but like I said it don't have to be $200 it can be more like $250 or $300 or yeah whatever Kenny and Allie would want it to be.  IF they agree with this suggestion.
BOUTCHEETAHS FIRST PLAYER TO LOGIN ON THE PRIVATE SERVER, FIRST PLAYER TO BE ADDED AS A GM, FIRST PLAYER TO REACH MAX LEVEL.

Pokeh

Kenny loves money, and Allie would be an idiot for turning down $200 for every set "sold." It's profit here, and profit there.

ok except for the loser buying the set

sasuke6548

Quote from: Pokeh on December 06, 2011, 09:44:51 PM
Kenny loves money, and Allie would be an idiot for turning down $200 for every set "sold." It's profit here, and profit there.

XD bonzo

Shadow

Quote from: Pokeh on December 06, 2011, 09:44:51 PM

However, this would mean Bonzo would have earned the set anyways.  Because he has put a good amount of money into this game.  So yeah I don't know I'll have to wait and see what Allie and Kenny think of this idea.  But in my opinion it would kill two birds with one stone lol.

Yz

jeff the creator of the mod should just make a huge deal out of his mod being used for purposes he doesnt want it used for i bet that'd work lol
DISCORD killyzkill

Shadow

Well I think this would be a good purpose for it :).

Jeffalo13

Quote from: Yz on December 06, 2011, 10:03:40 PM
jeff the creator of the mod should just make a huge deal out of his mod being used for purposes he doesnt want it used for i bet that'd work lol

YA RIOT MAKER
  I'M ON MY WORST BEHAVIOR

hawk5005

Having to set be given to people who donated more than 200$ would benefit the game by encouraging membership buying.
It would be a good addition to the game.
Now I'm going biased:
This set was supposed to be given only to "cool" people, making available for everyone who donated more than 200$ would destroy the "coolness" of the set.

NeoKiller

Why do people who don't have that set care about the drama at all ?

RedNeon

Quote from: NeoKiller on December 07, 2011, 09:07:30 AM
Why do people who don't have that set care about the drama at all ?
because
theyre
just
jelly

;D

Shadow

Quote from: hawk5005 on December 07, 2011, 08:36:26 AM
Having to set be given to people who donated more than 200$ would benefit the game by encouraging membership buying.
It would be a good addition to the game.
Now I'm going biased:
This set was supposed to be given only to "cool" people, making available for everyone who donated more than 200$ would destroy the "coolness" of the set.
Yes it would be available to everyone this way.  But permanent membership only costs $100 so people would need another way to spend another $100 to even obtain the set.  And like I said the limit don't have to be $200 it could be higher. 

Plus Allie said the set wasn't even supposed to be added to the game period but was done so behind her back.  So now they need to find a use for it since they can't remove it due to people having payed real money for it.

Shadow

antisickness

Just make sure whoever has it, has it for sure.

No point if the person buying it for real money sells it for some bs.

For example, bonzodog

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-