May 08, 2024, 07:07:10 PMLatest Member: Alyssaram
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Marketplace » Normal Server » Selling Full Halloween Set And Minecraft Premium !!!

Selling Full Halloween Set And Minecraft Premium !!!

Started by Shadow, December 12, 2011, 11:53:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow

Title says it.

I want at least 250k BS for the Halloween Set (Head, Arms, Body, Shield, Shoulder, Trans).  So I'll sell it for that much unless someone offers more bs.

Also, I'm selling my Premium Minecraft account.  Only used it 2 times and stopped playing it because I'm not good at it D: QQ.  I want 300k bd for it.
BOUTCHEETAHS FIRST PLAYER TO LOGIN ON THE PRIVATE SERVER, FIRST PLAYER TO BE ADDED AS A GM, FIRST PLAYER TO REACH MAX LEVEL.

asmit10

ofc you wont be good at the first 2 times. The first 5 -10 times I played I had the worst luck in the world. Then they had the update that allowed getting charcoal from trees, which made the game 10000000x easier. I suggest you keep the mc account. It gets fun the more you play it, playing with friends will also make it more fun.
Quote from: cybercjt on May 27, 2012, 02:27:31 PM
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh
The internet is a great place to grow up. Just make sure you keep growing.

y2k

Quote from: asmit10 on December 12, 2011, 11:57:01 AM
ofc you wont be good at the first 2 times. The first 5 -10 times I played I had the worst luck in the world. Then they had the update that allowed getting charcoal from trees, which made the game 10000000x easier. I suggest you keep the mc account. It gets fun the more you play it, playing with friends will also make it more fun.
yeah this is exactly right ^ and for fun I made art on creative.. Basically find any picture and zoom up so much it pixelates then you can make it in mine raft and it looks so cool faraway.

Shadow

Takes to much time haha I'm not a patient person I like picking up a game and being able to learn how everything works easily hahah.
BOUTCHEETAHS FIRST PLAYER TO LOGIN ON THE PRIVATE SERVER, FIRST PLAYER TO BE ADDED AS A GM, FIRST PLAYER TO REACH MAX LEVEL.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-