May 04, 2024, 12:01:11 PMLatest Member: PatriciaMas
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Player Sponsored Events » End of summer giveaway

End of summer giveaway

Started by JustRK, August 15, 2014, 05:02:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Robocop7ant

In-Game NAME: Robocop7ant
Level: 270
ITEM(s): Perm jack head
Reason: I accually don't have any other head than my liger head perm, and jack head have been in this game for very long, so i want the good old look back on my bot :)
many people call me rich, but i don't know, prices are falling and stuff, and everyone deserves a chance to get items. how ever how "rich" they are.

so i need this head for the stats and look, nothing else , and yeah, i am gonna keep it, since it's a gift.

-Robo
<br />

JustRK

Quote from: spiderstar on August 15, 2014, 07:13:27 PM
In-Game Name: Spiderstar
Reason: Because you're pretty <3

ding ding ding! we have a winner  ;D   lol jk

thanks for the entries everyone, I'll probably end up putting in more filler on those random prizes. Good luck once the dead line hits ^^

Thornz

Ign: Thornz
Level: 270
Item: rb pack x100
Reason: I enjoy helping out newbies on sector levels when I get bored of just grinding 258, and I sometimes pop I'm to help them out and blow some rb's when they die so they can keep playing. I rly don't use rb packs except for this, lol.

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

knightofms

In-Game Name: - Goldie -
Level: 225
Item(s): Perm Jack Head
Reason: I have always wanted a jack head. It does look cool IMO. And thats it. Simple as that :)

* Btw, RK, what do you mean by (your entry can be submitted for multiple items) ?? *
* But we can only choose one of the prizes listed ?? *

qolderman

Quote from: knightofms on August 18, 2014, 09:02:28 AM
* Btw, RK, what do you mean by (your entry can be submitted for multiple items) ?? *
* But we can only choose one of the prizes listed ?? *

that means you can choose more than 1 item in your request
IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

mikenny

In-Game Name: Nex
Level:174
Item(s):anything
Reason:I don't have anything you mentioned and I love summer ;D

cozmin

In-Game Name: Steveroseik-
Level: 225
Item(s): 5 piece Halloween
Reason: I want this item because it looks great and is very good to increase quickly at low level. Really want to raise a new account.

And even if you win or not all great stay.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-