May 04, 2024, 11:30:17 AMLatest Member: PatriciaMas
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Player Sponsored Events » ~ Goldie's Time to Time Guessing The Password Event ~

~ Goldie's Time to Time Guessing The Password Event ~

Started by invoker, February 17, 2014, 02:28:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

qolderman

Quote from: knightofms on April 20, 2014, 07:12:23 AM
Quote from: qolderman on April 20, 2014, 07:01:13 AM
when is it 8 am for you lul?

Sorry det, forgot to add that. I will add in the time (I'll start in about 4 hours from now)

Quote from: FalseProphet on April 20, 2014, 07:02:20 AM
Are you basing the time of bc website?

Yea. sorry bout the confusion. I'll add the time. (I'll start in about 4 hours from now)
oh k. ill try to join
IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

knightofms

good luck det :)
Saw cooky's event ( http://boutcheetah.zylongaming.com/index.php?topic=52342.msg462826#msg462826 )..

Cooky's generous enough to give out 5 of 1-mth membership and 1 permanent membership.. So, I'm increasing the prize of today's event to 15 SNOWBALLS ..

My apology as I couldn't give out as much as cooky .. I'll try to give out more in future  :)

Event will start in approximate 2 hours from now

knightofms

Event has ended.. Gratz to CookieFreak winning 15 snowballs ::) ::) :)

CookieFreak decided to donate 3 of the 15 snowballs prize for my next event.. So, next event will have 2 prizes in total..

HAPPY EASTER peeps :)

FalseProphet

ah damn just missed it, ha the one time i went to visit family happened to be during the duration. Oh well, well done CookieFreak :)
"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^ / FalseProphet

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

knightofms

Quote from: FalseProphet on April 20, 2014, 12:47:06 PM
ah damn just missed it, ha the one time i went to visit family happened to be during the duration. Oh well, well done CookieFreak :)

next time haha.. there will be more events..  :)

power1surge

ghostkid17

Quote from: power1surge on June 19, 2014, 10:38:06 PM
when next event ^-^
This thread is 2 months old. I don't know if goldie even plays anymore.
-Oreos-
Quote from: Materger
I am now an Oreos fan!
Quote from: Allie
Oreos was a failed project.

knightofms

Hello BCs... I'm back.. and will be active again.. after few mths away.. which means.. events coming :)

knightofms

Alright peeps, I'm closing this event as I found that many couldn't participate due to the different time zone. And thus, I'm locking this topic. As for my other events, I would most probably modify to ON FORUM instead of IN-GAME so that much more could participate.

Very sorry for that.  :(  :(

I would host more events in future on the forum instead so that much more could participate.  :)

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-