May 03, 2024, 09:02:17 PMLatest Member: soaka455
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » Cant upload ZC

Cant upload ZC

Started by 16killerbout, August 01, 2013, 11:14:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

16killerbout

Whenever i try to upload ZC it says this card cannot be used and when i try to use paypal it also gives an error ive tried 3 different cards and still now working please help me someon! :'(

fasterbro

I had that problem to, even on other games like battlefield so I think they cannot do so much to it u just need to wait  ???

Purple

You need to tell us what error you're getting. Saying "I have an error" doesn't help us help you at all.

^**** im special xd

16killerbout

Quote from: fasterbro on August 01, 2013, 11:16:25 AM
I had that problem to, even on other games like battlefield so I think they cannot do so much to it u just need to wait  ???

how long do you think i have to wait ive been trying for days

16killerbout

Quote from: Purple on August 01, 2013, 11:22:14 AM
You need to tell us what error you're getting. Saying "I have an error" doesn't help us help you at all.

When i use credit card it says this card cannot be used at the moment please try a different one. Ive tried 5 credit card still not working and when i use paypal it says it can not be uploaded at the moment please choose a different method.

fasterbro

August 01, 2013, 11:47:33 AM #5 Last Edit: August 01, 2013, 11:50:12 AM by hawk5005
Quote from: 16killerbout on August 01, 2013, 11:30:54 AM
Quote from: Purple on August 01, 2013, 11:22:14 AM

When i use credit card it says this card cannot be used at the moment please try a different one. Ive tried 5 credit card still not working and when i use paypal it says it can not be uploaded at the moment please choose a different method.

It says itself you can wait or try a different method to get ZC
Or someone else can buy ZC for you :D

-There's an edit button. Use it. -Hawk

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-