May 04, 2024, 01:51:50 AMLatest Member: soaka455
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » How's this game going?

How's this game going?

Started by 1387saqr, February 15, 2014, 11:49:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1387saqr

What's up, it's me Reaper and I might download this game again, is it more active nowadays and any changes in PvP?
New Generation PvP at its finest ;
"My preference is elegance and the competition is my reference. Money like inheritance, only dwell in excellence, find me in my elements."                                                               IGN- Reaper Of Soul

]

hur9

Hello long time no see  ;D   nope no changes in pvp

-Speedy-

No changes in PvP really. But still an active player base. Welcome back (If you come).

#1 *Sector Nub*
-Speedy-, Speedy II, Speedy III

ghostkid17

Nothing is really a change for pvp except the impact by rt 1 and reaper flags.
-Oreos-
Quote from: Materger
I am now an Oreos fan!
Quote from: Allie
Oreos was a failed project.

Cooky

hello welcome back u should download it  :D

(click to show/hide)

1387saqr

Quote from: Cooky on February 15, 2014, 11:52:09 PM

(click to show/hide)

LOL thank you , and ghostkid, what are reaper and rt1 flags ?
"My preference is elegance and the competition is my reference. Money like inheritance, only dwell in excellence, find me in my elements."                                                               IGN- Reaper Of Soul

]

ghostkid17

Quote from: 1387saqr on February 15, 2014, 11:55:55 PM
Quote from: Cooky on February 15, 2014, 11:52:09 PM

(click to show/hide)

LOL thank you , and ghostkid, what are reaper and rt1 flags ?
rt1 is the newer armor, basically t3 with +200 damage. Reaper flags give like 100 TD, 300 TA, and 300 TS (btw im oreos)
-Oreos-
I am now an Oreos fan!

Cooky

u get RT1 from Raid Mode

You can get RT2 and RT3 from Raid Mode too but no one has been able to beat those levels yet

Guppy123

Reaperrrrrrrrrrrrrr missed u so much o.o ..

its me - LucifeR - idc u remember me or not o.o :P

happy to see u back

Never hate your enemies, it affects your judgement.
IGN: - God Father - (225/235) Guild: Edgeness

1387saqr

Ooh thanks Cooky and Oreos. I'm downloading the game again haha, and yeah I have to level up, the cap has been raised. Yeah, I remember you as well Lucifer.

]

ghostkid17

Quote from: 1387saqr on February 16, 2014, 01:44:16 AM
Ooh thanks Cooky and Oreos. I'm downloading the game again haha, and yeah I have to level up, the cap has been raised. Yeah, I remember you as well Lucifer.
the level actually really does not make a difference
-Oreos-
I am now an Oreos fan!

mic99

People only PvP with rt1 so if u got anything non op ur basically ****ed.

Corr

Quote from: mic99 on February 16, 2014, 06:11:19 PM
People only PvP with rt1 so if u got anything non op ur basically ****ed.
If you know how to play then no, not really.

ZeaL - Rank 1 Hax, just because
I do it for the lulz.

qolderman

IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

Eat4two

I stopped being active the week before Christmas and I haven't played much since then. From what I've heard PvP is pretty much dead, so if I was you I wouldn't expect too much. :(

MuchSkills

right now it sucks for me as i can't long on ' internet issues' connection has full bars..

1387saqr

Quote from: komochi on February 16, 2014, 07:03:16 PM
Reaper my good friend! It is great to see you again buddy~! <33

Anyway, yes indeed Niku is correct PvP is not as active as it was a long time ago as I am very sad to say ;w;

Hmm... If you look at the general big picture, it is actually the GAME that is not as active as it used to be.... (Meaning that our friends are slowly starting to diminish their playing time on Boutcheetah more and more as far as I can tell) D: Sorry to tell you this... :((

Haha long time no see Imag, get on game sometime so we can 1v1 like we used to. And ooh I see, nik let me know when you are playing !

]

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-