May 03, 2024, 05:36:48 AMLatest Member: Clydepaf
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » I forgot my user and pass in the game

I forgot my user and pass in the game

Started by Dani33ll, August 01, 2015, 06:17:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dani33ll

Hello. I have a little problem. How can I find what is my user and pass when I enter in the game. I tried to type same user and pass which is in this site but it didn't work. I really appreciate if you can tell me some suggestions. Thanks a lot.

Bubbabear

Quote from: Dani33ll on August 01, 2015, 06:17:27 AM
Hello. I have a little problem. How can I find what is my user and pass when I enter in the game. I tried to type same user and pass which is in this site but it didn't work. I really appreciate if you can tell me some suggestions. Thanks a lot.

Depending on how long your password is, the in-game client has a char limit. Stupid really, they should both have the same char limit. Sometimes this is the issue.
"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

Dani33ll

Quote from: Bubbabear on August 01, 2015, 06:29:37 AM
Quote from: Dani33ll on August 01, 2015, 06:17:27 AM

Depending on how long your password is, the in-game client has a char limit. Stupid really, they should both have the same char limit. Sometimes this is the issue.

You mean if I'll change my pass ( a short one ) of this website.. it will work ?

Dani33ll

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-