May 07, 2024, 12:43:27 PMLatest Member: Charlescoumb
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » Gaving away ma account.

Gaving away ma account.

Started by Corr, April 18, 2014, 09:47:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corr

April 18, 2014, 09:47:54 PM Last Edit: April 18, 2014, 09:52:36 PM by Corr
That's right.

IGN: Corr
Lead of the guild, ZeaL.
Comes equip with attbot v3, coin items, full sets, +4 e.f/bunch of other ****/special manawings/and a bunch of cool stuff that haven't been touched for 2 years that are not even in the game anymore.

The only way to get your hands on this account is too do some good ol' fashioned research. I'll give you five questions to answer, also a bonus question if you get it right, you'll have access too my mule account along with my alt. (The mule account holds a lot of gigas as well as some rares and my mule account has some rares as well).

These 3 accounts may be non-member but they come with the power of rep and wealth along with illustrious conversations in the mailbox that will make your imagination reach new heights.

1. Who were the five leaders of ZeaL and from what time).
2. What were three guilds that always had pvp wars with ZeaL.
3. Who were ZeaL's only two allies in BOTS 06/07.
4. What was the prize of ZeaL's PvP Tournament.
5. What are my two favorite memes?

*Bonus - Name corr's 3 favorite GMs, 2 of his favorite moderators, in BOTS!! Acclaim and 20 past guild members that aren't in the guild right now.

Gogogogogo and good luck.

ZeaL - Rank 1 Hax, just because
I do it for the lulz.

Rockets01

Lol, how the heck are people suppose to know what happened years ago.

Corr

Quote from: Rockets01 on April 18, 2014, 09:57:48 PM
Research.

I do it for the lulz.

Rockets01

The only thing that could possibly know all this is you, so research you? xD

Cooky

I don't think anyone will get all the answers

if u doing give away u should just give away not make us do chores to get it

Corr

Yea, research about me, research about zeal members, old players, etc.

1-4 are pretty easy. 5 is kind of hard but a hint is that I made up the 2 memes in this community and in bots acclaim.

bonus question is hard but not for oldies.

It's not chores, it's fun. You aren't supposed to get anything for free anymore. BC has done that enough.

'if u doing give away' lul what, if u doing complain insted of answering den dnt post.

I do it for the lulz.

BillGates

Gud questions, ain't nobody gonna get it, bots in 06-07 is not in the history book, no one can possibly come up with answers, not even yourself.

Rossbach

April 18, 2014, 11:50:31 PM #7 Last Edit: April 18, 2014, 11:53:03 PM by Rossbach
Is the past 20 guild members Acclaim only, or can it include BC? The grammar is sorta weird.

Omnomnom eating toast.

Corr

Quote from: Rossbach on April 18, 2014, 11:50:31 PM
Is the past 20 guild members Acclaim only, or can it include BC? The grammar is sorta weird.
Both, sorreh.

Actually, if you are good at researching, you can find the links of old acclaim sites *hint*. I've found them all, wrote all the answers down

I do it for the lulz.

FalseProphet

Quote from: Corr on April 18, 2014, 09:47:54 PM
That's right.

Lead of the guild, ZeaL.
Comes equip with attbot v3, coin items, full sets, +4 e.f/bunch of other ****/special manawings/and a bunch of cool stuff that haven't been touched for 2 years that are not even in the game anymore.

The only way to get your hands on this account is too do some good ol' fashioned research. I'll give you five questions to answer, also a bonus question if you get it right, you'll have access too my mule account along with my alt. (The mule account holds a lot of gigas as well as some rares and my mule account has some rares as well).

These 3 accounts may be non-member but they come with the power of rep and wealth along with illustrious conversations in the mailbox that will make your imagination reach new heights.

*Bonus - Name corr's 3 favorite GMs, 2 of his favorite moderators, in BOTS!! Acclaim and 20 past guild members that aren't in the guild right now.

1.  This guild started with CloudstrifeX and Aznboodleboy in BOTS!! 06. After Cloud left, Azn gave the guild to Mojunikey in 07. When he quit BOTS!! to join the navy, Mojun gave the guild to Corr who led it to Rank 1 and formed it into one of the best PvP guilds of all time.. OF ALL TIME!!. Raz eventually became the co-leader and then the actual leader when Corr quit. During the whole of it's existence on BOTS!! CursedSun assisted intermittently as co-leader.

Dem0niK, Corrupterbot1.AngeliK - , CursedSunL0G, Snipersrgay, Optimism

2. Schism? lil optis? Redemption?

3. Hero_League? _Intoxified_ - ? Evolution? Gamers_Ignited?

4. -

5.-

ha, way off on some. Missed others, but tell me how i did
"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^ / FalseProphet

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

optopt

April 19, 2014, 08:23:15 AM #10 Last Edit: April 19, 2014, 08:25:45 AM by optopt
1. idk  ;D
2. idk  :D
3. idk  ;D
4. idk  :D
5. idk  ;D

My answers & I hope I win  8)
YouTube = DanZGAStyle

SRC3 - "If you want my best then do your best"

qolderman

Quote from: optopt on April 19, 2014, 08:23:15 AM
1. idk
2. idk
3. idk
4. idk
5. idk

My answers  8)
wow that spam  post
IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

iBrobotback

That's right.

Lead of the guild, ZeaL.

if you're giving your account away, dont have a fuking Jeopardy test for a GAME ACCOUNT. seriously, all of this just to get an account, when BC might become extinct from BOTS reboot....

FalseProphet

Quote from: iBrobotback on April 19, 2014, 10:37:33 AM
if you're giving your account away, dont have a ***ing Jeopardy test for a GAME ACCOUNT. seriously, all of this just to get an account, when BC might become extinct from BOTS reboot....

lol don't get mad bro, thought you're quitting anyway? so what's it to you. I think the main point is that next to nobody knows the answers around here so he won't be giving it away anyway, instead keeping it.   About the last bit, it's a game... games don't last forever.

Quote from: Corr on April 18, 2014, 11:12:17 PM
if u doing complain insted of answering den dnt post.
"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^ / FalseProphet

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

Iridion

Quote from: Rockets01 on April 18, 2014, 09:57:48 PM
Quote from: Cooky on April 18, 2014, 11:09:52 PM
I don't think anyone will get all the answers

if u doing give away u should just give away not make us do chores to get it
Quote from: iBrobotback on April 19, 2014, 10:37:33 AM
That's right.

Lead of the guild, ZeaL.

if you're giving your account away, dont have a ***ing Jeopardy test for a GAME ACCOUNT. seriously, all of this just to get an account, when BC might become extinct from BOTS reboot....

ladies and gentlemen, i give you

THE BUTTHURTS!

gj corr :D

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-